Brittney Smith Atwood

Request and post all cum and cock tributes of your idol here, yours or your favorite ones you found on the net.
Forum rules
- Celebs only
- One topic per celebrity
Dan the man

Re: Brittney Smith Atwood

Post by Dan the man » Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:04 pm

So they fuck then they go to the house and lay on the couch naked and spoon and watch a movie with the boy then brittney tell the boy it is bath time so they both run to the bathtub and get naked and get the bath ready and brittney desisted to put a foxtail butt plugged in and they all get in the bath together and brittney is next to Noah and Veronica is next to Kane and the bath is extra bubbly so brittney reaches over and start feeling up Noah then she starts jerking him off and Veronica starts jerking off kane So they all get out of the tub and go to the bed and Veronica grab a strap on from brittney toy box and put it on and tells the boys where to go on brittney so brittney has kane in her mouth Noah in her tight Pussy and Veronica in her butt hole and the fuck her till she can not breath then now ask brittney where he should cum and she said in her so he does and trades spots with kane and he cum in her Pussy to the Veronica eat out brittney and kiss her then they hold brittney done and let flash fuck her pussy and he put his knots in her and she cum then they all fall asleep

Dan the man

Post by Dan the man » Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:05 pm

Dan the man wrote:
Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:04 pm
So they fuck then they go to the house and lay on the couch naked and spoon and watch a movie with the boy then brittney tell the boy it is bath time so they both run to the bathtub and get naked and get the bath ready and brittney desisted to put a foxtail butt plugged in and they all get in the bath together and brittney is next to Noah and Veronica is next to Kane and the bath is extra bubbly so brittney reaches over and start feeling up Noah then she starts jerking him off and Veronica starts jerking off kane So they all get out of the tub and go to the bed and Veronica grab a strap on from brittney toy box and put it on and tells the boys where to go on brittney so brittney has kane in her mouth Noah in her tight Pussy and Veronica in her butt hole and the fuck her till she can not breath then now ask brittney where he should cum and she said in her so he does and trades spots with kane and he cum in her Pussy to the Veronica eat out brittney and kiss her then they hold brittney done and let flash fuck her pussy and he put his knots in her and she cum then they all fall asleep

ILoveBrittsTits

Post by ILoveBrittsTits » Sat Jun 02, 2018 5:22 pm

Can we get somemore stories please

Brittneylover69

Post by Brittneylover69 » Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:02 pm

Dan the man wrote:
Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:04 pm
Good story try to make some more with the boys or flash

Dan the man

Post by Dan the man » Sun Jun 03, 2018 7:17 pm

Why don’t you try righting a story

Storywizard

Post by Storywizard » Mon Jun 04, 2018 9:32 am

Follow me on Instagram "Brittneysmithlove" I have lots of hot pictures and memes. ;)
Attachments
20180604_100212.jpg

fridgefreddy1

Post by fridgefreddy1 » Mon Jun 04, 2018 1:26 pm

Please we need more nudes
Attachments
Naked Brittney Smith.png
Nude in Atwood house

Alphace070

Post by Alphace070 » Sun Jun 10, 2018 12:08 am

Do more stories plz

Alphace070

Post by Alphace070 » Sun Jun 10, 2018 12:08 am

Do more stories plz

Danger2481

Post by Danger2481 » Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:15 pm

My first story. Enjoy!!

Noah had just come of Brittney room with a couple of panties in his hand and on his way to his room. No one was home apart from Brit and Noah. Brit was coming out of the shower and saw that her draw was open. She knew only him and Noah was home because the rest went to dales house. She wore her short towel around her body that you could see a little bit of her pussy when she walked. She walked in Noah room and saw him masterbaiting to one of her panties. She was starting to get a little horny about the fact he was was masterbaiting to her. She walked in and said "what the fuck are you doing". Noah looked up and tried to hide his 3" dick but Britt had already seen it. She walked closer to him to confront him but couldn't keep her eyes of his crotch. "I'm sorry Brit" he begged! "It's ok Noah " she said as she moved her hands towards his dick nad started giving him a handjob.

Brit have him a handjob for like 10 minutes. She said "your dick is so small." Then she have him blowjob and his dick wouldn't even pass through her thoart. Then she said " I'm done with you tiny dick." She then got a chasity and put it on her dick and undressed herself. Noah couldn't stop staring at her tits.

She tooom of her pant and ordered noah to eat out her pussy. She was screaming while Noah was eating her out. She then got a dildo and strapped it to his face and told him to fuck her. After 10 minutes Brit said she was going to cum and tell Noah to drink it all. Brit hears roman come in and tells Noah to put on his clothes and go to his room because roman going to drop him to his moms house. But Brit forgets to take off the chaisity.

To be continued.

bgrex85

Post by bgrex85 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 1:03 am

Could someone make a good, long story with Brit and Veronica? How I dream of Brit and Veronica bouncing on a cock

Asd

Post by Asd » Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:05 am

bgrex85 wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 1:03 am
Could someone make a good, long story with Brit and Veronica? How I dream of Brit and Veronica bouncing on a cock
U try and make one and we’ll say if it good

bgrex85

Post by bgrex85 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:06 am

I’m no good at writing stories, that’s why I ask others. If I was any good I’d have written many by now

ILoveBrittsTits

Post by ILoveBrittsTits » Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:30 pm

Can we get somemore stories please and all of the ones on here are amazing

dumbo44

Post by dumbo44 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:17 pm

what the fuck is the point of this thread? There hasn't even been a single tribute in the whole damn thread.