Is cumonprintedpics.com down?

A Place for all kind of conversations, related to the website, cummers introductions, etc.
Hosts pictures / videos which don't fit with the other sections.
dariusdarius

Re: Is cumonprintedpics.com down?

Post by dariusdarius » Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:54 pm

LUL the guy is desperate, nobody would buy his crap so he changed the text again
Is he bipolar? does he need bail money? it's actually hillarious
Also, why would you pay 99$ if the site will come back up & the accounts/content will be restored? :lol:

stevie18

Post by stevie18 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:08 pm

Poor idiot ahahahaha

Use my photos moron, i wouln't pay 1 $ for you, stupid asshole!!!

Safanao

Post by Safanao » Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:30 pm

Last update...

ATTENTION USERS: IF YOU WOULD LIKE YOUR FILES REMOVED BEFORE THE SALE OF THE WEBSITE TO PREVENT THE PHOTOS FROM BEING USED COMMERCIALLY PLEASE EMAIL [email protected] -------

------- CumOnPrintedPics.com WEBSITE FOR SALE

IF INTERESTED SEND EMAIL OFFERS TO: [email protected]

ATTENTION USERS: IF YOU WOULD LIKE YOUR FILES REMOVED BEFORE THE SALE OF THE WEBSITE TO PREVENT THE PHOTOS FROM BEING USED COMMERCIALLY PLEASE EMAIL [email protected] -------

Webite users may email [email protected] for their files/private messages for a fee of $99

Wildboy10101

Post by Wildboy10101 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:02 pm

All that is is blackmail

Frost

Post by Frost » Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:56 pm

If i had the money, I would buy the site, then turn it into a site to sell screen cleaner, to help get all those cum stains off laptop/tablet screens.

Anarchist86ed

Post by Anarchist86ed » Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:21 pm

"PREVENT THE PHOTOS FROM BEING USED COMMERCIALLY" would be illegal.

intenseboob

Post by intenseboob » Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:37 pm

Frost wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:56 pm
If i had the money, I would buy the site, then turn it into a site to sell screen cleaner, to help get all those cum stains off laptop/tablet screens.
LOL hilarious. I need a gallon of extra strength, and 3 of your special spooge sponges please.

Obviously, if he's extorting users or selling the website, he's not been busted - or at least he's not in jail right now. (i guess he could be out on bail and raising money for lawyers.)

If it is a sting designed to snag users who are worried about their activities, it is "entrapment" if that is even a thing. I do not know or care about the laws in your country, but you ought to figure that out for your own reasons. And do not rely on legal things you read on a cumming website. In fact dont rely on anything you read here.

Just don't be stupid and bail wherever you see illegal materials. If you do come across paedo content, bail, close, and scrub just in case. Whatever you do don't dl. Stick to that and there's not going to be problems for you.
If it's fantasy, it's all good. Do not send or post illegal materials.

Kik: oh, HELL no I won't use that unsecure ID leaking mess.
Telegram same as here
Wickr. Same but stick a 1 on the end

intenseboob

Post by intenseboob » Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:50 pm

also, when did SCAT and BESTIALITY become "legal"? Is it even?

And harassing people?

And there's dudes calling all these girls "SLUT" and "WHORE: all the time. As if they actually had a prayer in actually fucking one of them. I LOL when I see something like "Expose this virgin WHORE" Get a grip people.
If it's fantasy, it's all good. Do not send or post illegal materials.

Kik: oh, HELL no I won't use that unsecure ID leaking mess.
Telegram same as here
Wickr. Same but stick a 1 on the end

kahunaman

Post by kahunaman » Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:39 pm

Safanao wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:30 pm
Last update...

ATTENTION USERS: IF YOU WOULD LIKE YOUR FILES REMOVED BEFORE THE SALE OF THE WEBSITE TO PREVENT THE PHOTOS FROM BEING USED COMMERCIALLY
LOL, you mean someone's going to pay to look at all my dick pics?

agave

Post by agave » Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:27 am

Someone´s just tried to e-mail the guy to remove the photos?

agave

Post by agave » Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:03 am

Ok i´ve tried. The answer of the administrator was this one:

"Hello,

You must pay the $99 fee via Amazon.com e-giftcard (Sent to [email protected]) or via Western Union or PayPal.

If you are paying via Amazon.com e-giftcard please send the giftcard to the above address and then reply to this mail with your account username. If you would prefer to pay via Western Union or PayPal please reply to this e-mail for further information.

This fee payment would be required to prevent any of your images, posts, messages, and user information (including ip addresses) from being used commercially or sold."

I think he need money hehe

Wildboy10101

Post by Wildboy10101 » Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:08 am

agave wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:03 am
Ok i´ve tried. The answer of the administrator was this one:

"Hello,

You must pay the $99 fee via Amazon.com e-giftcard (Sent to [email protected]) or via Western Union or PayPal.

If you are paying via Amazon.com e-giftcard please send the giftcard to the above address and then reply to this mail with your account username. If you would prefer to pay via Western Union or PayPal please reply to this e-mail for further information.

This fee payment would be required to prevent any of your images, posts, messages, and user information (including ip addresses) from being used commercially or sold."

I think he need money hehe
He is just Trying to blackmail everyone

r-authoritie

Post by r-authoritie » Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:29 am

Haha he knocked it down to $99 as if that's more reasonable what a fucking jackass.

huggies004

Post by huggies004 » Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:16 am

My question is and I hope someone can answer this.. I didn't post any pics ever but is there any way my info could be seized and tracked to me? Like, suppose he sells the site to some Chinese hackers who now have my info and suddenly I'm getting personal phone calls, harassment etc.

dariusdarius

Post by dariusdarius » Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:38 am

huggies004 wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:16 am
My question is and I hope someone can answer this.. I didn't post any pics ever but is there any way my info could be seized and tracked to me? Like, suppose he sells the site to some Chinese hackers who now have my info and suddenly I'm getting personal phone calls, harassment etc.
Think about it; that could happen with any of your accounts i.e. facebook, personal e-mail etc. But why would you be targeted? Unless you're a billionaire or some shit nobody's going to bother with it.

Just don't throw any cent to this lil bitch, he's just crying for 1$; let him starve and you're safe