Safety and privacy tips

A Place for all kind of conversations, related to the website, cummers introductions, etc.
Hosts pictures / videos which don't fit with the other sections.
fakecopper

Safety and privacy tips

Post by fakecopper » Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:55 pm

Hello everyone,

I've been on this website and Kik for just a few days and I heard horror stories on Kik from many users. Stories of girls getting tracked back by other users and told they are shared here. I believe sharing girls here can be done safely and I want to provide a small yet practical guide to avoid this situation.

Pictures from Facebook on this website
Always be careful when saving pictures from Facebook and sharing them on the forum. ALWAYS rename the picture. The file name will have a structure similar to 12345_1234567890_67890_n.jpg. The middle number is the Facebook unique picture ID. If the picture is shared to everyone on Facebook it can be backtracked quite easily.

EXIF data
Whenever you take a pictures from your phone, your camera app will add data to the picture. It can be your phone model number, manufacturer and some camera settings like exposure. If your location is enabled on your phone or if your camera app has access to it it, depending on your phone configuration, it will also add your precise geographical location. Let's say you're taking pics of your aunt Suzy panties and you forget to watch out for EXIF, anyone could see where aunt Suzy lives. You basically gave everyone her home address. You can easily find an EXIF editor on your phone application store (iOS or Android) and use it to either strip the data or put a fake location.

Be careful with those screenshots
Some of these are going to look stupid but I've seen them quite often in the past days. Always make sure you are not sharing an Instagram/Snapchat/Facebook profile showing the username somewhere in the picture. Same thing goes for Facebook pics from a nightclub or professional photographer with a watermark on the picture. The pic could be backtracked within minutes.

Unsee
If you are exposing pictures on Unsee, remember they can always be saved. Nothing prevents the user from doing a screenshot. Even if the IP watermark is on, he could be behind a VPN which hides his real IP address.

Kik advantages
The main reason I use Kik is that it automatically removes all the EXIF data and renames the pictures for me. Got nothing to hide but I prefer to remain anonymous on here for obvious reasons.

Feel free to message me on here or Kik for more details or questions. Up vote if it helps!
Always looking for people enjoying to chat on Kik about girls they know. I can caption but I mostly enjoy the talk. Even better if you're looking for long-term chats. Those are my favorites.

Kik : fakecopper

bukkakelover123

Re: Safety and privacy tips

Post by bukkakelover123 » Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:01 pm

I hope admin sticky this, this is useful info

fakecopper

Post by fakecopper » Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:50 pm

If admin adds it as a sticky maybe I would add more details and examples to it. Don't hesitate to contact me
Always looking for people enjoying to chat on Kik about girls they know. I can caption but I mostly enjoy the talk. Even better if you're looking for long-term chats. Those are my favorites.

Kik : fakecopper

username1231230

Post by username1231230 » Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:01 am

Not going to lie, I have used the Facebook trick. I never messaged or friended them though, just for more pics lol. I've seen a lot of other sick people boast about sending dick pics and threatening messages though, so I understand the need for awareness.
Cocking for positive reputation. Message "cock for rep" to icyviolin on kik.

stackfast

Post by stackfast » Sun Feb 25, 2018 4:46 am

fakecopper wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:55 pm
EXIF data
Whenever you take a pictures from your phone, your camera app will add data to the picture. It can be your phone model number, manufacturer and some camera settings like exposure. If your location is enabled on your phone or if your camera app has access to it it, depending on your phone configuration, it will also add your precise geographical location. Let's say you're taking pics of your aunt Suzy panties and you forget to watch out for EXIF, anyone could see where aunt Suzy lives. You basically gave everyone her home address. You can easily find an EXIF editor on your phone application store (iOS or Android) and use it to either strip the data or put a fake location.
Great advice. I would also like to emphasis that I've gotten my fair share of people making requests and trades with a private personal photo and it's stupidly easy to single out not only the street you're in but even your exact house.

Simple image viewing programs like irfanview has an option to strip all embedded data upon save. Use it.
Attachments
Clipboard01.jpg
Clipboard01.jpg (39.64 KiB) Viewed 9746 times

ericknl

Post by ericknl » Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:13 pm

Stripping the personal data can also be done in Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 10 by rightclicking a (selection of) picture(s).
Select Properties, the last menu entries.
On the Details tab, at the bottm you'll find a link to "Remove all personal data".
Want to perv in private without Google :shock:, Facebook :ugeek: and other bureaus :shock: tracking it? Try a VPN ;)

whatsthedeal12

Post by whatsthedeal12 » Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:32 pm

Random Question. How long do you have to edit/remove your own posts on this site?

Spunkster2018

Post by Spunkster2018 » Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:23 pm

fakecopper wrote:
Hello everyone,

I've been on this website and Kik for just a few days and I heard horror stories on Kik from many users. Stories of girls getting tracked back by other users and told they are shared here. I believe sharing girls here can be done safely and I want to provide a small yet practical guide to avoid this situation.

Always be careful when saving pictures from Facebook and sharing them on the forum. ALWAYS rename the picture. The file name will have a structure similar to 12345_1234567890_67890_n.jpg. The middle number is the Facebook unique picture ID. If the picture is shared to everyone on Facebook it can be backtracked quite easily.

EXIF data

Some of these are going to look stupid but I've seen them quite often in the past days. Always make sure you are not sharing an Instagram/Snapchat/Facebook profile showing the username somewhere in the picture. Same thing goes for Facebook pics from a nightclub or professional photographer with a watermark on the picture. The pic could be backtracked within minutes.

Unsee
If you are exposing pictures on Unsee, remember they can always be saved. Nothing prevents the user from doing a screenshot. Even if the IP watermark is on, he could be behind a VPN which hides his real IP address.

Kik advantages
The main reason I use Kik is that it automatically removes all the EXIF data and renames the pictures for me. Got nothing to hide but I prefer to remain anonymous on here for obvious reasons.

Feel free to message me on here or Kik for more details or questions. Up vote if it helps!
Thank you for all this good advice fakecopper!

bobob66

Post by bobob66 » Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:43 am

flowergirl5

Post by flowergirl5 » Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:36 am

There is a free app called stripper that removes all ID data from photos - even more thorough than the windows system.

Q - how safe is KIK ? i wondered if it was monitored at all? I prefer not to use my phone but rely on laptop (WIN10) can KIK be used on there ?
HMU on Cryptocat for taboo chat etc - Flowergirl .... loving life.... cumming hard

ilikeyourgirls

Post by ilikeyourgirls » Sun Jun 24, 2018 6:49 pm

fakecopper wrote:
Hello everyone,

EXIF data

Unsee

Kik advantages

Hi, I followed your advices and I tried to find my own geographical localisations ;) So I used some facebook pics from myself but it appears that the location is deleted once the picture is posted there, am I right ? I was just wondering :D

cesspool

Post by cesspool » Mon Jun 25, 2018 5:42 pm

Facebook deletes all the exif data of the pictures you upload there, so if you download them again, the exif is gone.