harrass my real slut boss

A Place for all kind of conversations, related to the website, cummers introductions, etc.
Hosts pictures / videos which don't fit with the other sections.
Sammi__xxo

Re: harrass my real slut boss

Post by Sammi__xxo » Fri Jun 08, 2018 3:45 am

harrass this bitch
Attachments
Screenshot_20180607-204349.png
Screenshot_20180607-204417.png
getting drunk to suck me off

octwo_geeman

Post by octwo_geeman » Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:51 pm

shes pretty sexy

Sammi__xxo

Post by Sammi__xxo » Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:16 am

bump

Sammi__xxo

Post by Sammi__xxo » Mon Aug 06, 2018 2:54 am

i am at work one night at 730 pm. i noticed there wasnt much going on because today was a holiday. its raining pretty hard outsise so not many customers come in at this time.i walk to the back and i see my manager rachelle but instead of her work cloths she was wearing a tank top and booty shorts. it was cold so her nipples can be seen through the tank too. i tried not to stare but i was getting hard. my cock started throbbing intensly as i felt every thob get me harder.
"are you leaving rachelle ?"
"yeah im gonna stay for a bit just to make sure things are running fine"
"is anyone else here ??"
"nope just us"
we have small talk for a bit with my hard cock about to burst out my pants. after talking to her i decided i really wanted to fuck her. her lips still bright red from her lipstick. i look down and i see some nice pale smooth legs... legs that go all the way up. i got to my wallet to find a packet of "devils breath" google it . i go to the front door and lock it. i search for rachelle and she happens to be in the back still beggin to get raped with her fat tits about to burst out her shirt. i walk up to her.....
" look at this in my hand "
i put my hand close to her face and blow the powder on her slutty face.
"what is that "
as she coughs she starts slowing down.
"rachelle my dick is rock hard pull it out of my pants"
she slowy moves her hand with sexy long pink nails to pull my pants down . with out telling her her hand strokes me off. she does a twist as she goes up and down with her hand.
" open your mouth rachelle imma fuck your throat"
her tougue sticks out when she opens wide . she puts my cock in her mouth then sucks sexy but i dont like it sexy so i grabbed a ball of her red hair and pushed her head deep into my cock
i pushed her head down and tried to fit my balls in her mouth while she was moaning from not getting air due to my cock still in her throat. she tries to get my cock out her throat but i just push her deeper into my cock if she tries to push away.. i have so much pre cumm and spit dripping on her tight tank top that i decide to lay her flat and fuck her fat tits from the top of her shirt. she didnt have a bra on but the tank top helped my cock stay between her tits.
"jesus fuck your tits are bomb they are made for my cock "
she moans some words as i squeeze her tits with my cock between thrusting hard . her tank top starts ripping from my thrusting so i go back to her mouth.
i decide to moan and yell her name since noone else was there as she sucked my cock
all you hear in the back ground is
"plop plop slop ohhhhhhhh rachelle fuck plop plop slop slop slep RACHELLE FUCK THAT MOUTH IS TOO GOOD slop slop" she is still on her knees sucking me as i grab those nice perky tits. i throow on the flooor and start fucking her throat.i grab her tits and i look at the bulge of my cock going in her throat . she is making gaging sounds as i fuck her throat.ever time i thrust in her back lifts off the floor as she gags turning me on. her tits are great handles as u fuck her mouth i go faster and faster RACHELLE YOUR MOUTH IS PERFECT TO GET FUCKED
slop slop slerp imma cum in your throat slerp rachelle ohhh yeah u bitch slerp
i grab both tits hard and drop my cock and body weight into her mouth so she cant escape when i cum . FUCKKKKKK ING SHIT RACHELLLE YESSS
everytime my dick throbs it shoots cum in her throat while she is still licking my dick . i pull my dirty wet dick out her throat as she coughs for air and i go behind her to tie her up and gag her. im gonna take her home and keep drugging her so she can be my sex toy
Attachments
Screenshot_20180606-223313.png
Screenshot_20180606-223545.png

paul5001

Post by paul5001 » Mon Aug 06, 2018 5:54 am

I can video myself wanking while phoning her if you want. Let me know.

Paulie2wwc

Post by Paulie2wwc » Mon Aug 06, 2018 1:03 pm

Was that just a story or did you actually rape her?