Has a random girl ever grabbed your boner?

A Place for all kind of conversations, related to the website, cummers introductions, etc.
Hosts pictures / videos which don't fit with the other sections.
Lovehoes56

Has a random girl ever grabbed your boner?

Post by Lovehoes56 » Sun Apr 29, 2018 8:26 am

??

_itsme_19

Re: Has a random girl ever grabbed your boner?

Post by _itsme_19 » Sun Apr 29, 2018 10:16 am

Yess
Kik : _itsme_19

spager

Post by spager » Mon Apr 30, 2018 3:51 am

college - riding the transit bus this hot blonde got on and stood in front of me. it got a little more crowded and she backed up onto my crotch. she wiggled a little until my cock was between her butt cheeks. she then stayed there going up and down a little for the rest of the ride. she got off and left me rock hard. gave me a wink and smile on as she got off at her stop.

spager

Post by spager » Mon Apr 30, 2018 3:55 am

teen job - female coworker couldn't find her keys. she had a crush on me. so one day we were all standing in a circle at work. she had lost them again and wondered if I had them. I jingled my pocket, but it was just my change and a pocket knife. she walked behind me and in front of the whole group stuck each hand into my shorts pockets to search. she played pocket pool with me in front of all the other workers. then she grabbed my cock which by this time was hard and said, "huh, what's this?" I just smiled and the whole group knew what she was grabbing. she stroked it a few times before letting go. that was a good summer.

smok3r

Post by smok3r » Mon Apr 30, 2018 1:10 pm

No but Im loving what's coming from spager at least