Is cumonprintedpics.com down?

A Place for all kind of conversations, related to the website, cummers introductions, etc.
Hosts pictures / videos which don't fit with the other sections.
kong57

Re: Is cumonprintedpics.com down?

Post by kong57 » Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:28 pm

Safanao wrote:
Wed Jun 27, 2018 6:55 pm
brewcrewer wrote:
Wed Jun 27, 2018 5:34 pm
Why do all the fucking sicko pedophiles think it's cool to post that disgusting shit?
Maybe they don't think it's cool when they get arrested and gangraped in prison by a group of black prisoners.
By the way, where is daddyuk? I haven't seen his sick spamming in the chat. I'm wondering if he's one of the 2300 abusers who were arrested by the Department of Justice...
This site has gotten bad. I'll say that. I waited a while to post new threads and now I regret it
Formally Kong56
Rebranded 18+ only. If you ask, I will not respond.

dumbo44

Post by dumbo44 » Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:35 pm

It's not just the pedo stuff that is getting bad, it's other stuff too.

kong57

Post by kong57 » Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:38 pm

IRapeonvidchat has a thread that I was ashamed for even clicking on.
I've never been one to throw shade but that thread is disturbing and has put me off a bit about coming back.
Formally Kong56

dumbo44

Post by dumbo44 » Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:42 pm

kong57 wrote:
Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:38 pm
I've never been one to throw shade but that thread is disturbing and has put me off a bit about coming back.
Exactly, I'm pretty open minded when it comes to sex stuff, but some of the sick shit that gets posted here...

Chakib

Post by Chakib » Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:40 pm

klexorp wrote:
Wed Jun 27, 2018 12:11 am
I hope cumonprintedpics.net going down soon too. I report to the autorities and my friend is police.
adminsucks wrote:
Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:10 pm
The admin of this web is the same admin of the other COPP.

I propose to throw this web among everyone. Some hacker?
now that .com is dead, you try at all costs to discredit this one. Why do you stay if you don't like it?
cesspool wrote:
Wed Jun 27, 2018 5:12 pm
I noticed too that spam bots are appearing, like the "Discounts!" threads in general. I suppose that if admin is only 1 person moderating, this could turn in a soup of chaos threads of russian spamming bots if they start to hit hard.
Spam bots came here in 2016 or 17, and they get all banned and their posts removed, so what's the prob?
kong57 wrote:
IRapeonvidchat is a guy who is cuming on his wife, oh my god i'm shocked, copp must close because of this guy!!! his content is hosted by google (blogspot), so even google let him do his stuff.

kong57

Post by kong57 » Wed Jun 27, 2018 11:45 pm

Chakib wrote:
Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:40 pm
klexorp wrote:
Wed Jun 27, 2018 12:11 am
I hope cumonprintedpics.net going down soon too. I report to the autorities and my friend is police.
adminsucks wrote:
Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:10 pm
The admin of this web is the same admin of the other COPP.

I propose to throw this web among everyone. Some hacker?
now that .com is dead, you try at all costs to discredit this one. Why do you stay if you don't like it?
cesspool wrote:
I noticed too that spam bots are appearing, like the "Discounts!" threads in general. I suppose that if admin is only 1 person moderating, this could turn in a soup of chaos threads of russian spamming bots if they start to hit hard.
Spam bots came here in 2016 or 17, and they get all banned and their posts removed, so what's the prob?
kong57 wrote:
IRapeonvidchat is a guy who is cuming on his wife, oh my god i'm shocked, copp must close because of this guy!!! his content is hosted by google (blogspot), so even google let him do his stuff.
Look, I could split hairs all day. Yet when 5 seconds into a vid, there's someone under and "Adventure time" blanket being cummed on?
Come on dude, youve been a member here just as long as I have been. And I'm not including the other TWO sites that have been taken down. I'm not saying shut it down, I'm just saying that content like that is unsettling.
Formally Kong56

Ramblingman

Post by Ramblingman » Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:52 am

I have to agree Kong..

jimsams118

Post by jimsams118 » Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:27 am

Yeah this site has gone to shit

cesspool

Post by cesspool » Thu Jun 28, 2018 6:16 pm

Chakib wrote:
Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:40 pm
cesspool wrote:
Yeah, if the bot attack is only a few threads a day from 1 or 2 bots there's not much work, the problem is that if it gets targeted heavy with lots of them, with just one admin can be unmanageable. There should be more moderators, but well, it's up to the admin, it's his website.

HEBERT 3.0

Post by HEBERT 3.0 » Sat Jun 30, 2018 6:21 am

NLBeast wrote:
Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:54 pm
I know this site was here years before the old copp.com was shut down. I do not think it is the same admin, but who knows. As far as i know, there are no moderators. I believe there should be, but if the admin does not want any help, then you can see how much they care about their site.
my two cents: there are mods, and they will act. I personally have been banned temporarily twice in the last three months for posting fakes (fakes!) that were very edgy. I never post or share nothing that is actually illegal and still I have been targeted so there u go.
I repost the stuff that I've found and I like
All this is a fantasy not intended to harm anyone

jackjolly

Post by jackjolly » Sat Jun 30, 2018 7:06 am

Safanao wrote:
Maybe they don't think it's cool when they get arrested and gangraped in prison by a group of black prisoners.
That little fantasy says more about you than you realise :-)
Safanao wrote:
By the way, where is daddyuk? I haven't seen his sick spamming in the chat. I'm wondering if he's one of the 2300 abusers who were arrested by the Department of Justice...
Daddyuk is a pathetic fantasist, so I doubt it. As you correctly state, the 2300 were PRODUCERS, not reposters. I sometimes wonder if the CP unsees aren't actually created by the Feds, to spot new content. If I was a cop there's a guy from Rutland who may as well carry a sign around saying "arrest me" :-)

Safanao

Post by Safanao » Sun Jul 01, 2018 3:05 am

jackjolly wrote:
Sat Jun 30, 2018 7:06 am
Daddyuk is a pathetic fantasist, so I doubt it. As you correctly state, the 2300 were PRODUCERS, not reposters. I sometimes wonder if the CP unsees aren't actually created by the Feds, to spot new content. If I was a cop there's a guy from Rutland who may as well carry a sign around saying "arrest me" :-)
Fantasist or not, he's still a pedo. He and almost everyone here. That's all.

NLBeast

Post by NLBeast » Sun Jul 01, 2018 3:54 am

[/quote]

It was his own daughter so doesn't that count as producing? I guess if all he shared was NN then technically he is not breaking any laws, EXCEPT for this sites rules. Which clearly states 18+ so any post on this site that is under 18 should be reported.
Help clean this site, if you see underage or CP report it at http://www.missingkids.com/gethelpnow/cybertipline or https://virtualglobaltaskforce.com/

Safanao

Post by Safanao » Sun Jul 01, 2018 4:14 am

NLBeast wrote:
Sun Jul 01, 2018 3:54 am
It was his own daughter so doesn't that count as producing? I guess if all he shared was NN then technically he is not breaking any laws, EXCEPT for this sites rules. Which clearly states 18+ so any post on this site that is under 18 should be reported.
Exactly! That's the part they don't understand... or they actually do, who knows?

jackjolly

Post by jackjolly » Sun Jul 01, 2018 10:05 am

NLBeast wrote:
Sun Jul 01, 2018 3:54 am
It was his own daughter ...
Fucking hell, do you REALLY believe that? It was just some girl. As far as I could make out he just wanted to look at men's cocks, and she was the bait.

Let's face it, you'd get more interest in a girl on here if you claim it's your daughter than if you said it was just some girl you downloaded. I don't know what's sadder, the people who claim to have nudes they found when their "daughter/sister" just happened to leave her phone/laptop lying around or the people that believe them.