Bulls: what am I good for?

A Place for all kind of conversations, related to the website, cummers introductions, etc.
Hosts pictures / videos which don't fit with the other sections.

What will I have to do?

I will leave you two alone, leave my home and go to the pub to have a combined dish and watch sports on the TV.
No votes
I will be your maid, serve you the dinner, get you cold beers from the fridge,... and watch you two foreplaying on the couch.
9%
I will share your table as my wife serves us the dinner and beers. Listen to your hard day at work while you grope her ass and tits in front of me.
18%
I will watch you two go to my marital bedroom and close the door behind you.
9%
I will be allowed to go with you and watch you fuck her while I touch myself.
36%
I will have to lick her pussy and/or your cock so they are ready and guide your manhood inside my wife's cunt.
9%
I will be allowed to join you and cum on my wife's boobs as you cum deep inside her.
No votes
I will be allowed to join but only to take your cock in my ass so she knows that I'm a real sissy.
18%

Total votes: 11

agratefuldude

Bulls: what am I good for?

Post by agratefuldude » Mon Aug 27, 2018 12:44 am

Imagine you are my wife's bull, a regular one visiting us every week for dinner, have a drink and fuck her as you wish. I'm obviously not enough to satisfy her so this is an agreement to save our marriage.

What will you let me to do, what will be my role? More than one option is possible although some are not compatible. What do you think?
Attachments
cock_159x.jpg
cock_159x.jpg (142.63 KiB) Viewed 173 times

agratefuldude

Re: Bulls: what am I good for?

Post by agratefuldude » Mon Aug 27, 2018 10:43 am

Bump