New Game - Hunter and Prey

Find here another way to expose your favorit girls and bring new ideas to play with their sexy pics!
osiris-13

New Game - Hunter and Prey

Post by osiris-13 » Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:41 am

Rules are simple – I post a girl (prey) and you (hunter) describe:

1) How you stalk her - follow her from the shadows, befriend her, or maybe just take a brute force approach and kick in her door.
2) What you do when you have her – Do you rape her? Or do you have something more sinister in mind :twisted: ? The world is your oyster and she is your sweet pearl.
3) Aftermath – What do you do with her after you're done?

Then you just post a victi—err… strong, independent young woman of your own for the next hunter to enjoy! And on and on it goes.

Let’s get this show on the road. Ruin her life! And most importantly, have fun!
Attachments
67613DB.jpg

bukkakelover123

Re: New Game - Hunter and Prey

Post by bukkakelover123 » Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:17 am

1) Follow her from the shadows. Then when she doesn't see, I'll pounce her in an alley or something
2) that ass looks tight, I will grab it and fuck it until she squeals. I'll suck her nipples dry and then cum all over that hot face of hers and I'll make sure to use a go pro to record everything and do all this under some light so at least I can watch it every night and jerk to her
3) I'll make her lick every drop of cum clean so to leave no evidence. Then continue following her and probably do this again another time when I get bored of the first video

Here's a cute curvy cosplayer I found. What would you do to her? If you give a really good reply I'll PM you a fake I got of her (I didn't make it, but it was from another member of this site)
FB_IMG_1519542947133.jpg
FB_IMG_1519542903447.jpg
FB_IMG_1519368279658.jpg

OhhhKarma

Post by OhhhKarma » Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:26 am

1 - Probably creep around the same area that she’ll be cosplaying in, just to check out my prey and her sizes for some ‘extra info’ for later. Perhaps i’ll even try to befriend her and snap a few pics with her!

2 - When shes alone and all her cosplay business is finished i’ll take her to a secluded location and start fucking her brains out while recording the whole thing, threaten to post it online if she didnt do as i say. Then, i’d cum in her mouth and make her swallow it all down.

3 - After i’m done i’ll continue to torment her with that video and continue to gather more blackmail material through some passionate ‘intimacy’

What about my girl? Literally, shes my gf lmao, just checking what’ll ya’ll would do to her :lol:
Attachments
1ACDB8A5-7208-4280-92BB-F38371CAC0D5.jpeg
Love me some teens :P

coffeecreamer

Post by coffeecreamer » Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:15 pm

1. I'd stalk her for days, learning her routes and routines. I'd know exactly when she's most vulnerable and isolated. In that time I'd realize she has a boyfriend, and I'd learn when they usually date. I'm this time, probably some weeks, I'd pass next to her sometimes, sniff her, maybe even bump into her on a couple of occasions. She wouldn't remember me, as I'd make sure to be as casual as with decent separation between events and also not standing out. Just a random encounter with a stranger.

2. One day, just after she was in a date with her boyfriend, I'd snatch her. Perhaps I'd make sure she went outside of her house for a moment, maybe on the way to her home, or I could even get inside her room, it all depends on the exact circumstances of her routines, but let's say this time she walked home alone right after her date and for just a second she was completely alone and in the dark. That's when I strike, taking her from behind, pressing a cloth with ether to her nose and grabbing her as she passes out.

When she wakes up she will have her ankles tied to her wrists, and she can't move. She realices something wet is caressing her asshole. It's my tongue, licking it, as I spread her butt cheeks with my hands. Her butt is lifted way up, and she has her mouth stuffed with her panties. She can't scream, or better said, only I can hear her through her muffled mouth. As soon as she realizes what's happening, I insert my cock balls deep in her tight asshole and break her open. It'll be brutal. I'd fuck her all night long like this, spanking her, biting her back, pulling her hair. After I'd cum some four or five times inside her ass, I'll gape her asshole. First with a big cucumber, then with a fat eggplant, eventually... Well... With my fist. I'll fist her ass, while fingering her pussy, and shoot a last load into her raw open gaped anus.

3. I'll knock her down again, and leave her, tied and drugged, on her bfs door, along with a micro SD with all the footage of her anal destruction.

Now it's time for my wife's younger sister to be used.
Attachments
1BA0E4E.jpg
1BA0E4E.jpg (18.9 KiB) Viewed 442 times
6D85631.png
85asd.jpg
85asd.jpg (22.49 KiB) Viewed 442 times
99asdas.jpg
99asdas.jpg (23.28 KiB) Viewed 442 times
AF9C423.jpg
It's all just fantasy

bukkakelover123

Post by bukkakelover123 » Wed Feb 28, 2018 2:54 pm

1. I will befriend her through you. I read about how you fantasize about her on your other post. I would make friends with you then get close to her and find out her routines. We will then discuss and plan on how we can have a threesome with her

2. We will wait for a day where your wife is out for the weekends, leaving only you and her sister. Then we will carry out our plans, where you invite me over and we drink a little and play some party games. We don't spike her drink because it won't be as fun fucking her passed out. Then we blindfold her and tie her up and pretend its all part of our game and then start unzipping our pants and fucking her. I'll get her to suck me and we can spit roast her, then we fuck her all night until the sun rises. She will love and hate it at the same time because of the alcohol

3. She will regret it in the morning but then we reveal that we had the whole night recorded and use it to blackmail her so we get to do it again and again whenever your wife is out

Here's my own girl. Tell me what you guys would do to her, I like to fantasize. If I like your reply, I'll PM you a nude of her too ;)
j19.jpg
j7.jpg
j4.jpg
j1.jpg
j1.jpg (24.75 KiB) Viewed 348 times