How would you rape her? (Brutal game-mode)

Find here another way to expose your favorit girls and bring new ideas to play with their sexy pics!
CaseyLoo

Re: How would you rape her? (Brutal game-mode)

Post by CaseyLoo » Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:42 pm

^HER NAME IS RIANNE

ddd

Post by ddd » Sun Aug 26, 2018 9:34 pm

I'd take Rianne's dog and tell her she had to come to a specific address if she ever wanted to see them again. In a panic, she runs out of her house, but as she tries to enter her car I'd knock her out and toss her into a van.

I'll take her to a abandoned area far away from anyone who could hear her trying to get help. When she gets up she will be screaming and try to get away. I'd chase after her and throw her against the ground, ripping off her clothes while tossing and turning her body. I'd hold her down and take some time to admire her squirming body. I'd let her get away for a bit and once she gets to the exit, there will be 10 guys waiting outside to intercept her. Suspended in the air by 4 of them restraining her by each limb face up,one of them settles over her and fuck her quite firmly in the pussy while two other guys and beat their dicks in her face. later they insert their dicks and take turns unloading deep down her throat. we give her a few seconds to decide whether to cough it up or swallow it before loading in the next dick. After our fun, we toss her limp unconscious body aside and she'll wake up at home. She finds her ripped up clothes next to her lathered in cum and in her dog's collar will be pictures of her time with us.
Attachments
GG4.png
VG2.png
V3.png
V3.png (989.14 KiB) Viewed 129 times

DarkSoul214

Post by DarkSoul214 » Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:14 pm

I start to hit on her at the bar, trying to get her drunk which eventually happens. I ask if she wants to come over and she drunkely agree to leave her friends to come with me for one final stand. Halfway walking to my place she changes her mind but before she can, I chloroform her and take her to the nearest empty alley, pull her skirt down, and instantly shove my cock inside her asshole. I slap her slut face multiple times and throatfuck her, leaving her unconscious but I keep fucking her throat before shoving it in her pussy this time while she's unconscious as I choke her. After that, I give her face a huge facial as she wakes up to me running away with her clothes.

What about Kirsten?
Attachments
20180211_135932.png
20180211_135932.png (684.77 KiB) Viewed 115 times