Ma Belle Petite Bourge d'Emeline!

Find here young and fresh amateur girls to cum tribute, cock, jerk, fake and to chat about! Feel free to expose an attractive girl you know IRL, among your family, friends, (ex)gfs or classmates for instance, as long as she's in the 18-29 age range.
Forum rules
Image Rules
kiki

Ma Belle Petite Bourge d'Emeline!

Post by kiki » Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:43 pm

Salut à tous les mecs ! :)

Voilà, Emeline c'est une amie qui a 27 ans ! Pour être précis et franc avec vous c'est l'une de mes meilleure amie que je connais depuis longtemps (une amie d'enfance quasi) : on s'est rencontrer au lycée, on a très vite sympathiser et on s'est vite très bien entendu et depuis on ne se quitte plus lol (cela fait plusieurs années donc comme vous vous en douter ;) ) !
Depuis le début elle me fait super grave bander et c'est pas toujours évident de cacher ma régulière trique de taureau en sa présence !^^ :mrgreen:

Et je me suis dit que ça pourrais être sympa de vous la partager et quel pied ca serait d'imaginer un tribute d'une autre personne que moi sur elle ! :) Et qu'elle fasse bander un ou des autres que moi a distance, sans qu'elle le sache !! :o ;)

En tout cas n'hésiter surtout pas me contacter par MP si la "chose"^^ vous intéresse et si vous en voulez plus d'elle! ;)

SpunkBob

Re: Ma Belle Petite Bourge d'Emeline!

Post by SpunkBob » Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:01 pm

I'm sorry, I don't understand French, but I had to put my cock on her face. :P

Enjoy!
Attachments
CockPic004.jpg
CockPic003.jpg
CockPic002.jpg
CockPic001.jpg

drippingdick

Post by drippingdick » Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:02 pm

does anyone know what is going on with the .com site?

SpunkBob

Post by SpunkBob » Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:04 pm

No idea, sorry, but I have to keep myself occupied today. :D

kiki

Post by kiki » Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:22 pm

SpunkBob wrote:I'm sorry, I don't understand French, but I had to put my cock on her face. :P
Enjoy!

I translate it via online translator guy for you, I hope you'll understand:

"Hi all guys! :)

Here, Emeline is a friend who is 27 years old! To be precise and frank with you it is one of my best friend that I know for a long time (a childhood friend almost): we met in high school, we quickly sympathize and we quickly Very well understood and since we never leave lol (it's been several years then as you suspect ;) )!
Since the beginning it makes me super serious bander and it is not always obvious to hide my regular bull trique in his presence! ^^ :mrgreen:

And I thought it might be nice to share it and what a foot it would be to imagine a tribute from someone other than me on it! :) And that it makes bend one or others that me at a distance, without that it knows !! :o )

In any case do not hesitate to contact me by MP if the "thing" ^ ^ interests you and if you want more of it! ;

P.S.: Click on the picture to see it big! ;)

Image "

And damn serious guy too good your dick on her !! You can not know for me !!! I see you like it a lot !! :o :o :shock: :shock:
What a pity you do not speak the same language as me! :(
Do you want more of it via private message? :)

SpunkBob

Post by SpunkBob » Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:25 pm

Yes, I'd love to see more of her. :P

kiki

Post by kiki » Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:32 pm

SpunkBob wrote:Yes, I'd love to see more of her. :P

Obviously, it does not surprise me! :D Still in admiration in front of your 4 photos !! :o You put your balls on your face on the first photo !! OMG !! :o :shock:
If not, send me a private message, please. :)