Is cumonprintedpics.com down?

A Place for all kind of conversations, related to the website, cummers introductions, etc.
Hosts pictures / videos which don't fit with the other sections.
coppisdead

Re: Is cumonprintedpics.com down?

Post by coppisdead » Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:44 am

huggies004 wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:16 am
My question is and I hope someone can answer this.. I didn't post any pics ever but is there any way my info could be seized and tracked to me? Like, suppose he sells the site to some Chinese hackers who now have my info and suddenly I'm getting personal phone calls, harassment etc.
What did you share? The admin is blackmailing people, you know because he had to mention ip addresses. He's basically saying pay me or any illegal stuff you did will be known by whoever bought. Fuck him.

agave

Post by agave » Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:46 am

he´s only trying to earn money. He get the site down. The site is off line, but he want to still earn money with it. So he say something that will never happen to someone pay to him. The site is not for sale, the site is blocked by law and he only need money and is deseperate to it. Only that.

agave

Post by agave » Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:54 am

If you want to know some information of cumonprintedpics.com, here you got. May be you can find the "secret" adm of the site.

I.P. Adress: 104.31.7.165
Registry: US - California - San Francisco - 101 Townsend Street - Cloudflare, Inc
Network Range: 104.16.0.0 - 104.31.255.255
Network Name: CLOUDFLARENET

Domain Name: CUMONPRINTEDPICS.COM
Registry Domain ID: 1605990438_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.enom.com
Registrar URL: http://www.enom.com
Updated Date: 2017-03-15T06:23:03Z
Creation Date: 2010-07-11T15:38:55Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2022-07-11T15:38:55Z
Registrar: eNom, Inc.
Registrar IANA ID: 48
Registrar Abuse Contact Email:
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone:
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Name Server: COCO.NS.CLOUDFLARE.COM
Name Server: SID.NS.CLOUDFLARE.COM
DNSSEC: unsigned
URL of the ICANN Whois Inaccuracy Complaint Form: https://www.icann.org/wicf/

agave

Post by agave » Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:57 am

TakenUsername

Post by TakenUsername » Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:16 am

huggies004 wrote:
My question is and I hope someone can answer this.. I didn't post any pics ever but is there any way my info could be seized and tracked to me? Like, suppose he sells the site to some Chinese hackers who now have my info and suddenly I'm getting personal phone calls, harassment etc.
Don't be so worried, unless you were an avid poster of illegal content no one would bother
All requests are put on hold for now, busy with IRL stuff, will continue doing tributes once I have the time and energy
NO FULLY CLOTHED PICS, TANK TOPS+SHORT SHORTS AT THE VERY LEAST

Safanao

Post by Safanao » Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:32 pm

agave wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:46 am
he´s only trying to earn money. He get the site down. The site is off line, but he want to still earn money with it. So he say something that will never happen to someone pay to him. The site is not for sale, the site is blocked by law and he only need money and is deseperate to it. Only that.
Obviously he's trying to earn money and blackmailing us.
When the site was on, some users paid the 50$ to get their posts deleted. However, the admin never deleted anything. So, why would he make the content disappear now the site is off?

I have a question: Isn't supposed to be illegal the copp.com admin selling OUR content? We are responsable for the content we posted, so isn't supposed to be illegal the payment for deleting our own content?

huggies004

Post by huggies004 » Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:12 pm

coppisdead wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:44 am
huggies004 wrote:
What did you share? The admin is blackmailing people, you know because he had to mention ip addresses. He's basically saying pay me or any illegal stuff you did will be known by whoever bought. Fuck him.
I didn't share anything. Just didn't know if I could be traced, my family could be tracked, and someone could share my profile and say "hey look at the website this guy uses." Lol

Synpem

Post by Synpem » Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:38 pm

What if you was to accidently view illegal content or someone PMs it to you?

agave

Post by agave » Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:17 pm

a curious thing is that if you search something that was sheared in that site in the google and put "images", the image still apears, but when you click on it, the site is off line, but in the search results the image is there and almost the topic.

An example.

Imagine that someone create the topic "cum on Britney Spears face".

Then, if you search in google, the images of cuming on BS apears and the topic already with that name come in the result. Of course that is you click on them the site doesn´t work, but in search mechanism still apear.

So i think may be the site is not off line and he´s only change for now the first page of the site to blackmail us.

PhotoshopPro

Post by PhotoshopPro » Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:25 pm

agave wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:17 pm
a curious thing is that if you search something that was sheared in that site in the google and put "images", the image still apears, but when you click on it, the site is off line, but in the search results the image is there and almost the topic.

An example.

Imagine that someone create the topic "cum on Britney Spears face".

Then, if you search in google, the images of cuming on BS apears and the topic already with that name come in the result. Of course that is you click on them the site doesn´t work, but in search mechanism still apear.

So i think may be the site is not off line and he´s only change for now the first page of the site to blackmail us.

It's cache'd images & pages on google.
You can search up the site via regular non-images methid & see cached pages/not current.

To everyone else, don't worry about it, Admin there is not doing anything to help you.
Stay away from the whole thing, the less people whom try to get involved/link back to their content, the more heat on him.
Discussing it is only putting more attention to him, which in turn could help him get potential buyers to his desperate/crappy payment offers.
There's no reason to speculate & basically advertise for him.
ImageImageImageImage
EXAMPLE GALLERY: viewtopic.php?f=28&t=16988

xerainery

Post by xerainery » Sun Feb 25, 2018 4:50 am

wait so is that site really down or is the admin just doing it for scam. i haven't been on that website for like 4 months then when i came back a couple days ago it sent me to a cam website and now it's saying it's for sale.

stackfast

Post by stackfast » Sun Feb 25, 2018 4:56 am

Safanao wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:32 pm
When the site was on, some users paid the 50$ to get their posts deleted. However, the admin never deleted anything. So, why would he make the content disappear now the site is off?
I saw plenty of users whom I used to communicate with who's username and posts became totally blank.

I've tried to get my content pulled several times but I never ever got a response though. Not even an offer to pay. I've never seen other content creators get wiped either.

Safanao

Post by Safanao » Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:27 am

One thing is certain: Since 4th February, this version of copp earned more members in 2 weeks than it earned in the last 2 years...

Frost

Post by Frost » Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:46 am

Safanao wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:27 am
One thing is certain: Since 4th February, this version of copp earned more members in 2 weeks than it earned in the last 2 years...
have been a member since this site was created, and you are 100% correct

Safanao

Post by Safanao » Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:05 am

Frost wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:46 am
have been a member since this site was created, and you are 100% correct
Yes, and most of those new members are starting to fuck this version of copp with their illegal stuff.
Fortunately, this admin is active.