Is cumonprintedpics.com down?

A Place for all kind of conversations, related to the website, cummers introductions, etc.
Hosts pictures / videos which don't fit with the other sections.
Frost

Re: Is cumonprintedpics.com down?

Post by Frost » Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:11 am

I have been reporting everything illegal that I see myself.

dariusdarius

Post by dariusdarius » Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:35 am

Stumbled upon this short article:
https://www.hoecker.eu/news/h%C3%B6cker ... m-internet

Google translate helped, but not much... so a guy gets caught for being a sick twat on the old site. Gets away with a small fine but then the women in cause ask for help from this agency. Now the poor guy has to pay 135,000 EUR.

What is it now, 50/50 him & the admin? :lol:

MoeTEl

Post by MoeTEl » Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:46 am

So for Canada it is down and now for sale. But they said if I want my pics back they'd give them to me. But now they want to charge me 100$ to get MY OWN PHPTOS !? Wtf!?

Frost

Post by Frost » Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:50 am

MoeTEl wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:46 am
So for Canada it is down and now for sale. But they said if I want my pics back they'd give them to me. But now they want to charge me 100$ to get MY OWN PHPTOS !? Wtf!?
You should read the rest of this thread, we have discussed that and said to just ignore him and cut your loses.

jackjolly

Post by jackjolly » Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:59 am

Frost wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:11 am
Strictly speaking, almost everything on here is borderline illegal. Most countries in the West take a dim view of posting pics of real-life women without their permission and asking people to wank on them. Not that I don't enjoy a good wank to a chav slag, I'm just pointing out that we shouldn't get too high and mighty about all those "perverts". That's US, according to most people you're standing next to in a bus queue.

Frost

Post by Frost » Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:01 am

jackjolly wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:59 am
Frost wrote:
Strictly speaking, almost everything on here is borderline illegal. Most countries in the West take a dim view of posting pics of real-life women without their permission and asking people to wank on them. Not that I don't enjoy a good wank to a chav slag, I'm just pointing out that we shouldn't get too high and mighty about all those "perverts". That's US, according to most people you're standing next to in a bus queue.
That is very true, I guess I have been reporting the underage stuff then

looping1979

Post by looping1979 » Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:41 pm

copp.net is turning to a mess most faster than copp.com did. Most of the people are not able to post ine the right topics: requests in the general furum for example. For the celebs, admin asked one topic by celeb, do you think people listen him? Of course not.
My blog of sexy celebrities, a good place for wanking: https://looping1979.tumblr.com

jackjolly

Post by jackjolly » Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:21 pm

It's the shoutbox that's pissing me rtight off. On the old COPP someone wrote a Javascript that could exclude spammy twats, but I can't get it to work on here.
As an example, just now "supersayan" posted exactly the same message twice at 16.14 and FIVE times at 16.16. He must have been having a piss at a quarter past. Fuck me!!!

kc221296

Post by kc221296 » Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:25 pm

looping1979 wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:41 pm
copp.net is turning to a mess most faster than copp.com did. Most of the people are not able to post ine the right topics: requests in the general furum for example. For the celebs, admin asked one topic by celeb, do you think people listen him? Of course not.
This is why the admin should get a few mods to help him, otherwise he wouldn't be able to handle it alone
New but decent faker, I take requests for rep or trade (only real nudes/good fakes), but I'm mostly not taking private requests completely free anymore.

My thread: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=2062
I'm also up for hire: viewtopic.php?f=27&t=15675

Bigbootylover28

Post by Bigbootylover28 » Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:26 pm

The site said it's for sale as well as everything on the site it says if you want your previous posts off you have to pay a fee of $99

dumbo44

Post by dumbo44 » Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:12 pm

jackjolly wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:59 am
Frost wrote:
Whilst many people may find the topic of this site sick or disgusting, it isn't illegal, but a lot of the other shit that gets posted can be. But a lot of the stuff that gets posted in the Amateur section can be seen as unethical however.

Personally I think anyone that posts anything suspect or illegal should either be banned straight away or given ONE warning and then banned; depending on the nature of what they posted; running a tight ship will help keep this place becoming like the other site.

looping1979

Post by looping1979 » Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:17 pm

looping1979 wrote:
Sorry, I was wrong, this place is already worst than copp.com. It is already full of topics about rapes and murders. Even if I know that for many morons here, the worst thing you can do is jerking off to a picture of a fully dressed 17 yo girl when in your contry age of consent is 15. They think it is worst than doing a genocide
My blog of sexy celebrities, a good place for wanking: https://looping1979.tumblr.com

Frost

Post by Frost » Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:59 am

looping1979 wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:17 pm
looping1979 wrote:
Sorry, I was wrong, this place is already worst than copp.com. It is already full of topics about rapes and murders. Even if I know that for many morons here, the worst thing you can do is jerking off to a picture of a fully dressed 17 yo girl when in your contry age of consent is 15. They think it is worst than doing a genocide
If you see shit like that, report it. Plus it is stated as a rule that all girls posted is to be 18+ That means clothed or not

huggies004

Post by huggies004 » Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:02 am

So here's my question again. I posted some topics, nothing illegal, but am worried my account could be traced back to my IP and I could be at risk of social isolation if it falls in the hands of someone who would spread it around to people I know personally. How likely is that..? I guess my question is, is the site permanently down, or will it come back up and be used negatively against its law abiding users?

Frost

Post by Frost » Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:09 am

huggies004 wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:02 am
So here's my question again. I posted some topics, nothing illegal, but am worried my account could be traced back to my IP and I could be at risk of social isolation if it falls in the hands of someone who would spread it around to people I know personally. How likely is that..? I guess my question is, is the site permanently down, or will it come back up and be used negatively against its law abiding users?
None of us know that for sure. We do not know the owner of that site and we are just guessing at this point. TBH if you are really worried about that, you should not be posting. That can happen with any of these site if someone were to hack them. I would not the owner of copp.com any money because he will more than likely not delete anything, plus it is all cached with google anyway