Most perverted thing you have done

A Place for all kind of conversations, related to the website, cummers introductions, etc.
Hosts pictures / videos which don't fit with the other sections.
Dannyq

Re: Most perverted thing you have done

Post by Dannyq » Sat Jun 09, 2018 6:20 pm

Kik me Dannyqash

cumsongirls

Post by cumsongirls » Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:33 am

Some people wanted too see my cousins gf pussy so here it is. Sorry for the blurry picture, was in a rush
Attachments
IMG_20180426_034653.jpg

Overted

Post by Overted » Wed Jun 20, 2018 6:37 am

Came in friends sisters panties for years.

hot_hijabi_

Post by hot_hijabi_ » Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:13 am

One thing i've been doing for some weeks , i made a fake insta girl account, and followed my ex gf's little brother, and made him my friend , he even didn't know about masturbation, i taught him everything, and i taught him incest relationship but not fully , i'm trying to make him fully incest with his sister (My Ex)
He also sends me her pics when i ask for it , because he thinks that i'm a girl

hot_hijabi_

Post by hot_hijabi_ » Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:58 am

I forgot to mention one thing , i crop his sister pictures , and send her lips to her brother and ask that how's my lips and what do you think of it? He says it's really sexy :D lol

noneasd303

Post by noneasd303 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:53 am

years ago, my younger (by 2 yrs from me) cousin slept over my house the floor of my bedroom. While she was asleep, I was able to get a chance to taste both of her holes - she stayed asleep the whole time.

carollover

Post by carollover » Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:02 am

MrPussyRape96 wrote:
Mon Jun 04, 2018 10:51 am
One time I wanked in class to a highschool whore
I used to cum in class to sexy teachers and fellow students too! Some of the most exciting and best orgasms ever!!

Dwarfy

Post by Dwarfy » Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:27 am

Earlier today at summer school when everyone left for break I sniffed the hottest girl in class chair ashly's chair smelled like heaven. I also came on her backpack handle and she even touched my cum most exciting thing ever.

Riddel

Post by Riddel » Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:31 am

I “accidentally” dropped my towel infront of my GF’s daughter

PicsForCum69

Post by PicsForCum69 » Thu Jun 28, 2018 4:15 am

Has done quite a few buy this one should be pretty Percy.. Me n ex wife stayed at my mom's house when we were starting out and my then gf was like 19...we were home alone one day, and upon snooping my mom's room I found photos of my mom giving oral and her getting fucked, and I was like omg to think she'd ever do that! I was glancing at moms tits we're 44dd and had huge nipples, and seeing her suck cock was a first but got me hard seen her ride his cock too, but wait this just gets better.. He came in her tits, so being shocked n turned on by what I was viewing was a first to me from her, but in bag with pics also had a huge dildo in it I was like dayum mom, and put em away! Now short while after knowing what I seen prior I got my gf into there room and started going in, so I undressed her in my moms room, and kissed n fucked a lil, then I wanted to see my gf take a size 9 dildo... Yup you guessed it I grabbed my mom's and slicked it up but looks as if it was used not long before I found it, so I in turn spread my gf pussy and guided my mom's dildo slow entry and engulf head, and then slowly dipped into her deeper see just how much she could handle, got pretty much all of it in down to balls! I made her climax like 3 times till I said ok you get put back and fucked her on my mom's bed till I came.. Figure that's pretty perverted to me but was so dayum hot.. What y'all think?! 😁
Not doing request vid or tributes can't and into social media cummings Don't degrade piss spit or rape any sick shit.last I enjoy wife's gf ex's family friends no under age Kik me to chat share AlwaysAPleasurecum4U read this thanks!/color]

Bottom1313

Post by Bottom1313 » Thu Jun 28, 2018 4:32 am

My mum was in hospital and came out of surgery and was still knocked out and we qas bk in her room so i had a play with her tits and licked her nipples then i fingered her and licked her pussy and i got really hard then the doctor came in and i sat by the bed and carried on wanking and just as he left i shoot my load all over the floor and the side of the bed
Attachments
1529266847273_20170921_191100.jpg
1529266847403_20170921_190908.jpg

PDXDix

Post by PDXDix » Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:32 pm

A while ago my gf at the time would go to work super early and I would watch her kids in the morning until I went to work at night. Her oldest woke up at the same time and her mom told her to go lay in bed with me. She got in bed and the mom left. I was still pretty much asleep at this time. We ended up spooning and my morning wood slid out of my pajama pants. It rubbed on her panty covered ass and pussy till I woke up super horny. When I saw it was the daughter, I immediately soaked her panties with my cum. She got up and left and never said anything.

justforkicks69

Post by justforkicks69 » Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:41 pm

A couple weeks ago, my girlfriend went away. I had a couple chicks I used to fuck come over for a 3some. I had bought a brand new anal plug for my girl, we had not used it yet, I used it on both the girls in the 3some, did not wash it, then the next day when My girl got home, I got it in her and when I took it out... I had her slowly lick it clean.

Also she has unknowingly licked other chicks pussy juice off my cock a few times

popesau2000

Post by popesau2000 » Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:56 pm

I went to visit a friend and it was his daughter's bday. She was just going to bed when I arrived, so went in to her room to give her a hug and goodnight kiss. She jumped into my arms to hug me and planted a kiss on my lips. I held her up by her ass cheeks and kissed her neck too. Then I laid her on her bed and gave her a few quick tickles all while rubbing my cock against her panty covered pussy. I shifted her onto her pillow and while leaning down to kiss her on the lips, I left my hand rub her pussy briefly...

I have jerked off many, many times since then thinking about that night!

PDXDix

Post by PDXDix » Fri Jun 29, 2018 5:31 am