Is cumonprintedpics.com down?

A Place for all kind of conversations, related to the website, cummers introductions, etc.
Hosts pictures / videos which don't fit with the other sections.
jackjolly

Re: Is cumonprintedpics.com down?

Post by jackjolly » Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:34 am

intenseboob wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:07 pm
Also from a practical standpoint, imagine being the one who has to sort through that crap and make determinations who did what, and what law the pic/vid violated in what place/country.
Indeed. Anyone who emailed him to ask for their data to be deleted will have given the cops a huge hint as to which profiles to look at first :-)

Pasha10101

Post by Pasha10101 » Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:45 pm

It's completely shut down now and the site is up for sale

Luvteens

Post by Luvteens » Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:54 pm

Wondering if anyone would want to use pics of my cock "commercially"? lol
Attachments
Screenshot_2018-03-02-08-48-45.png

Synpem

Post by Synpem » Fri Mar 02, 2018 12:27 am

Luvteens wrote:
Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:54 pm
Wondering if anyone would want to use pics of my cock "commercially"? lol
Who would wanna buy a site where people upload pictures of themselves cumming on their laptop screens in the first place?

Jei Jei

Post by Jei Jei » Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:32 am

Copp.com used to be an amazing site depending for what you wanted to do in there... Most of old and active users like me knew that it Was going to be closed one day but it's so sad to see that it ended in that way...

People that read this, please try to be cool and lets try to have a nice community in here in where we respect the rules. At the end of the day if this site gets closed too the ones that are going to lose something it's us, no one Will create a New copp site after all this shit.

adonisboy

Post by adonisboy » Fri Mar 02, 2018 4:43 pm

would deutschcock be active again? :)

intenseboob

Post by intenseboob » Fri Mar 02, 2018 7:40 pm

Jei Jei wrote:
Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:32 am
Copp.com used to be an amazing site depending for what you wanted to do in there... Most of old and active users like me knew that it Was going to be closed one day but it's so sad to see that it ended in that way...

People that read this, please try to be cool and lets try to have a nice community in here in where we respect the rules. At the end of the day if this site gets closed too the ones that are going to lose something it's us, no one Will create a New copp site after all this shit.
Oh, Hi Jei Jei! I hadn't seen you here before. Good to see you!

I agree with you. Amazing contacts and friends made over there. I disagree with you on one point. There will always be a place to go. I think that if there is $$ to be made, someone will step up to the plate and attempt to moderate, or even let it go off the rails and rake it in due to the popularity. Even if this website inevitably becomes unmanageable like COPP.COM did, eventually someone in some backwater country with no applicable laws or enforcement will probably end up hosting it and raking in the cash.

Here, the admin has so far done an admirable job in moderating. I have not seen the blatant material at all, and questionable things are apparently dealt with as well. Is there stuff on here which theoretically should not be? Maybe. I've not seen it. For sure it's not a daily occurrence to see obviously underage girls with dripping cock in their face rolling across the banner. So that's good. Thank you admin!

Jei Jei - I am pretty sure that I owe you something, but lost everything in the COPP-ocalypse. HMU
If it's fantasy, it's all good. Do not send or post illegal materials.

Kik: oh, HELL no I won't use that unsecure ID leaking mess.
Telegram same as here
Wickr. Same but stick a 1 on the end

Mr. Roboto

Post by Mr. Roboto » Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:27 pm

RIP COPP and its horde of pervs. I agree with those saying that from a legal and law enforcement point of view nothing will happen, so the occasional users shouldn't be worried. The hardcore posters of cp must have been flagged, and probably a case is brewing; sorry to break it to you (you know who you are), but CP will get you fucked eventually.
I make fakes. Fakes are covered by parody and freedom of speech at least in the US. And no celebrity is interested in pursuing a case that will give the fakes (i.e the artwork) and the fakir a lot of publicity and more exposure, especially if they're young or have a young fandom.

(if fakes of young starlets is your thang check my other thread: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=3855)
I only fake celebs

Rersch

Post by Rersch » Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:04 am

Damn copp is down.

kong57

Post by kong57 » Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:23 am

Look. That site was a great platform for a long, long time. With that being said, the CO there was unreal and NEVER modded. I personally stayed outta of these threads but like some one prior to said, once photos of kids with docks dripping where almost all you saw on the scrolling feed it kills the vibe. I am happy that THAT'S gone but I've lost a lot of messages and content. I've been reluctant to start here to see how the site filters things out and settles into it's appropriate sections. Hoping for the best really.
Formally Kong56
Rebranded 18+ only. If you ask, I will not respond.

sdragon

Post by sdragon » Sat Mar 03, 2018 2:58 am

Rip
PM me for private cocking requests for rep points. Up to trade cock tributes or cock your girls 18+ only

Rersch

Post by Rersch » Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:37 pm

Want that guests can see the caht. Unsees are so quiet and boring now...

Safanao

Post by Safanao » Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:53 am

Well, i realized that the pictures which i regretted to post are finally gone away. The Google images can't find them anymore.

agave

Post by agave » Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:43 pm

Safanao wrote:
Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:53 am
Well, i realized that the pictures which i regretted to post are finally gone away. The Google images can't find them anymore.
Still apears 1 of mines, but the other ones has gone

Kinky93

Post by Kinky93 » Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:22 pm

What if you post a celebrity that was underage,but not anymore?

For example: Emma Watson or Natalie Portman
My favorite threads:
Cumming on figurines
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=7162
Emma Watson
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=174