Discreet Fakes

Find here young and fresh amateur girls to cum tribute, cock, jerk, fake and to chat about! Feel free to expose an attractive girl you know IRL, among your family, friends, (ex)gfs or classmates for instance, as long as she's in the 18-29 age range.
Forum rules
Image Rules
jimmy-j

Discreet Fakes

Post by jimmy-j » Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:05 am

Have a cute friend or family member that you'd like to see faked discreetly? Send me a PM with a couple of pictures and I'll check her out. College aged girls preferred.

If you want to improve your odds that I'll select your girl to fake, here are some pointers.
- Old and ugly chicks will be ignored.
- I only fake discreetly, if you post the pictures in this or other threads they'll be ignored.
- The pictures should be good quality. Fuzzy, blurry, dark, and other crappy pics don't work for making good fakes.
- I primarily do head swaps, so the picture should include her head (preferably all of it).

jimmy-j

Re: Discreet Fakes

Post by jimmy-j » Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:11 am

Lots of interest so far, but unfortunately most of them aren't good pictures. For the benefit of those who missed it in my previous message.. if the picture is extremely dark, if the colors are washed out, if the image is blurry or grainy, if the chick in the picture is unattractive it would be a waste of time to use that for a fake. Please don't send those.

jimmy-j

Re: Discreet Fakes

Post by jimmy-j » Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:50 pm

Still taking requests, if you're interested send me a PM with a couple quality pics of her.