Most perverted thing you have done

A Place for all kind of conversations, related to the website, cummers introductions, etc.
Hosts pictures / videos which don't fit with the other sections.
upskirtero

Re: Most perverted thing you have done

Post by upskirtero » Sun Aug 05, 2018 4:21 pm

I love to touch my lil stepdau when she sleeps deply, i love to jerk off with her lil panties and i love to put my cum in her food and drink is so exiting
I like to spy her while she is taking a shower too. Her mom and her have no idea the things i do, and that is so hot for me
Attachments
12065866_489192657908722_3753002781705593851_n.jpg
10384123_10205401148417241_7852078366471131085_n.jpg
11063846_10206933611080827_875403602597542882_n.jpg
11063846_10206933611080827_875403602597542882_n.jpg (44.57 KiB) Viewed 1748 times

Foofoo

Post by Foofoo » Sun Aug 05, 2018 4:36 pm

Having a stepdaughter must be amazing. Not only do they live with you, but you have the opportunity to play daddy in their life ;)

ronrittle

Post by ronrittle » Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:06 pm

A friend of mine offered her pre pubescent daughter to me for an eight ball.

yumyums

Post by yumyums » Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:38 pm

Did you take that deal?

Riddel

Post by Riddel » Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:26 pm

Managed to “accidentally” expose my self to my girlfriends daughter again this morning and this time I was hard

Jailbait6969

Post by Jailbait6969 » Mon Aug 13, 2018 3:04 am

One time I was at my friends house and I was upstairs alone so I snuck into his milf moms room and went through her drawers and found some thongs which was super hot and found a pair of her pants I used to jerk myself off, then went to her pillows and rubbed my big cock all over them. I found a pair of used panties that smelt so good I remember I wrapped them around my cock and took them home and I came all over them. Months later I remember over hearing here talking about missing a pair over the phone I instantly got hard.

BigDirtymac

Post by BigDirtymac » Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:52 am

Sent my ex wife's mother a pic of her blowing me and spread eagle. This is my wife's screenshot of her conversation with her mother she sent me to ask about it
Attachments
20180806_023401.jpg

Uppieskirtlover

Post by Uppieskirtlover » Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:13 pm

Do i need to say more
Attachments
IMG_8002.JPG
IMG_7999.JPG
IMG_7994.JPG
IMG_7991.JPG

Stroka

Post by Stroka » Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:53 pm

Im a big fan of wanking and fucking outdoors,nothing better than getting naked and getting off in public and i do it as much as possible. Beach,bushland and public parks are my favourites. Anyway this particular day i was out on an afternoon walk it was a perfect spring day mice and warm. After walking fo r a while and having a perve on any woman in sight i was pretty horny and decided to stop of in a park and have a wank The park was quite big with a large bushland reserve behind it a few bench seats scattered around and some play equipment. I sat at the bench furthest from the road and closest to the bush reserve where i pulled my hard cock out of my pants and began to have a play. I put my cockring on and lubed up my shaft,the head of my pulsating cock glisteniing in the sun. I could see people walking past in the distance and it was making me very hard knowing that if they came much closer they could see exactly what o was up to. By this time i had my shorts down to my knees and my cock fully exposed stroking it freely when I noticed some movement to my left. I looked to see a schoolgirl walking past no more than 15 ft away. We made eye contact with me then straight away saw my cock in hand. I froze for a second but instnctivly my hand stroked my shaft again then to my surprise she stepped even closer to watch. After less than a minute she motioned with her head toward the bush reserve and began walking towards it.I was quick to pull up my pants and follow her in. We walked in until the park was out of sight and she turned put her bag on the ground and simply told me to keep going. I pulled my shorts off completly and removed my t shirt and was completely naked infront of the girl. She sat down on her backpack and pulled her skirt up and started playing with her pussy first through her panties then she pulled them to the side and started fingering her hole. I knelt down infront of her and got my cock nice and close to her pussy."your not fucking me mister,ijust want to see u cum" ok i said as long as i can kiss u while im wanking thats fine by me. I leant forward and began kissing her hot mouth. I wasnt going to last long and told her i was about to cum,she beat me to it and moaned with a powerfull orgasm. I pulled away to watch her pussy and began to shoot wad after wad of cum all over her pussy and panties and some on her school uniform.she continued rubbing her clit and squirted powerfully with another orgasm.we both never said another word just simply got dressed and went our seperate ways. Hottest afternoon walk ever

eblik

Post by eblik » Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:50 am

About 4 years ago a friend asked me if I could look after her kids for a week while she and her husband went to some music festivals. I agreed to do it to be helpful and it would give me a chance to be around her oldest daughter, who was extremely gorgeous and hot.
One day when the kids were outside I decided to explore the oldest daughter's room. It was a typical teenage girl's room with nothing out of the ordinary or surprising. While looking in her underwear drawer I found several pairs of polyester briefs at the bottom of the drawer, under some cotton panties (I don't think they were hidden, she just didn't wear them often). Upon discovering this underwear I immediately became hard and knew what I had to do because I'd probably never have the chance again.
I went over to one of the bedroom windows and looked out, and found that the two youngest kids had wandered off somewhere but the oldest daughter was lying in the shade on a patio recliner. She was wearing denim shorts and a white t-shirt that exposed her midriff. When I saw her like that my heart started beating faster; I pushed my shorts down, letting them fall to the floor, wrapped a pair of the polyester underwear around my cock (which was producing a lot of precum) and started jerking furiously. I brought myself to the edge of cumming twice, but I finally couldn't hold back. I let out a groan and shot a huge load into those silky-smooth panties while imaging how silky-smooth she would be :mrgreen:. I stood there for a minute, looking at her while I calmed down. I then washed out the panties in the bathroom sink and hung them in the back of the closet of the room I was staying in. After several days they were dry and I put them back in her underwear drawer.
I also "took advantage" of one of her ugg boots on another day :D.

Sky

Post by Sky » Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:33 am

upskirtero wrote:
Sun Aug 05, 2018 4:21 pm
I love to touch my lil stepdau when she sleeps deply, i love to jerk off with her lil panties and i love to put my cum in her food and drink is so exiting
I like to spy her while she is taking a shower too. Her mom and her have no idea the things i do, and that is so hot for me
This is hot and amazing. I do love my self cumming the foods and drinks my daughter were unaware had loaf of my cum with their foods damn

masspl

Post by masspl » Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:59 pm

My parents went on vacation with their friends. A friend of my mother, who was once my teacher, left her car (Ford KA) with us in the yard. At home, I found the keys for her car and two pairs of brand new sandals behind seats. I cummed in each and rubbed my dick on car's steering wheel and left my precum. Cumming in the shoes and car of a former teacher made me very excited :twisted: There are some pics of this adventure and of her:
Attachments
PICT0150.JPG
PICT0143.JPG
10.jpg
9.jpg
8.jpg
5.jpg
4.jpg
tribute my slutty friend! ---> viewtopic.php?t=20272

kong57

Post by kong57 » Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:26 pm

masspl wrote:
Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:59 pm
My parents went on vacation with their friends. A friend of my mother, who was once my teacher, left her car (Ford KA) with us in the yard. At home, I found the keys for her car and two pairs of brand new sandals behind seats. I cummed in each and rubbed my dick on car's steering wheel and left my precum. Cumming in the shoes and car of a former teacher made me very excited :twisted: There are some pics of this adventure and of her:
Epic and amazing! Would love
Stroka wrote:
Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:53 pm
Im a big fan of wanking and fucking outdoors,nothing better than getting naked and getting off in public and i do it as much as possible. Beach,bushland and public parks are my favourites. Anyway this particular day i was out on an afternoon walk it was a perfect spring day mice and warm. After walking fo r a while and having a perve on any woman in sight i was pretty horny and decided to stop of in a park and have a wank The park was quite big with a large bushland reserve behind it a few bench seats scattered around and some play equipment. I sat at the bench furthest from the road and closest to the bush reserve where i pulled my hard cock out of my pants and began to have a play. I put my cockring on and lubed up my shaft,the head of my pulsating cock glisteniing in the sun. I could see people walking past in the distance and it was making me very hard knowing that if they came much closer they could see exactly what o was up to. By this time i had my shorts down to my knees and my cock fully exposed stroking it freely when I noticed some movement to my left. I looked to see a schoolgirl walking past no more than 15 ft away. We made eye contact with me then straight away saw my cock in hand. I froze for a second but instnctivly my hand stroked my shaft again then to my surprise she stepped even closer to watch. After less than a minute she motioned with her head toward the bush reserve and began walking towards it.I was quick to pull up my pants and follow her in. We walked in until the park was out of sight and she turned put her bag on the ground and simply told me to keep going. I pulled my shorts off completly and removed my t shirt and was completely naked infront of the girl. She sat down on her backpack and pulled her skirt up and started playing with her pussy first through her panties then she pulled them to the side and started fingering her hole. I knelt down infront of her and got my cock nice and close to her pussy."your not fucking me mister,ijust want to see u cum" ok i said as long as i can kiss u while im wanking thats fine by me. I leant forward and began kissing her hot mouth. I wasnt going to last long and told her i was about to cum,she beat me to it and moaned with a powerfull orgasm. I pulled away to watch her pussy and began to shoot wad after wad of cum all over her pussy and panties and some on her school uniform.she continued rubbing her clit and squirted powerfully with another orgasm.we both never said another word just simply got dressed and went our seperate ways. Hottest afternoon walk ever
to talk more!

Be careful. Some just got caught doing that!
Formally Kong56
Rebranded 18+ only. If you ask, I will not respond.

justforkicks69

Post by justforkicks69 » Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:12 pm

masspl wrote:

Hot! Too bad the keys to her house were not on the key chain..would have gone over there and went thru all her things

kong57

Post by kong57 » Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:25 pm

justforkicks69 wrote:
Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:12 pm
masspl wrote:

Hot! Too bad the keys to her house were not on the key chain..would have gone over there and went thru all her things
Agreed. Just did a in house raid the other day
Formally Kong56
Rebranded 18+ only. If you ask, I will not respond.