Most perverted thing you have done

A Place for all kind of conversations, related to the website, cummers introductions, etc.
Hosts pictures / videos which don't fit with the other sections.
elon@123

Re: Most perverted thing you have done

Post by elon@123 » Thu Aug 16, 2018 5:02 am

Bump

Jailbait6969

Post by Jailbait6969 » Sun Aug 19, 2018 1:16 am

Once my girlfriend was jerking me off and sucking my cock and I was getting ready to cum all over her tits but she was looking up at me with cock hungry eyes so I came all over her face. Let’s just say she wasn’t too impressed but I could tell she liked the feel and taste of my warm cum over her mouth

briteyjay

Post by briteyjay » Sun Aug 19, 2018 1:44 am

Took pics of my ex's male friend (Also my friend) holding up his phone with her nudes on it. She still has no idea he has hundreds of them

peeker777

Post by peeker777 » Sun Aug 19, 2018 5:52 am

Old aquantince off cl came over and had his way with my pawg gfs panties.... i also have videos ...done this to my mom and exs over the years
Attachments
Screenshot_20180802-094027.png
Screenshot_20180802-094027.png (450.73 KiB) Viewed 764 times

WO8EQ+

Post by WO8EQ+ » Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:44 pm

Once I had kind of a sleepover at my cousins place. I slept in her room. She is kinda messy so all of her used underwear was just all over the floor. She is very hot so I got very excited because I was alone in her room. I grabbed one of her panties, started to jerk off with it and came very quickly. I just threw it back on the floor and fell asleep. The next morning I grabbed a pair of her dirty white ankle socks, while sniffing one and jerking off into the other she walked in on me because she needed something in her room. I was just able to hide it so she didn’t see anything, she just said good morning and left her room. This made me cum in her sock right after she closed the door. When I was about to leave I “forgot” something upstairs, stole a bra, thong and a pantyhose. Went down and left her house.

WO8EQ+

Post by WO8EQ+ » Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:45 pm

Once I had kind of a sleepover at my cousins place. I slept in her room. She is kinda messy so all of her used underwear was just all over the floor. She is very hot so I got very excited because I was alone in her room. I grabbed one of her panties, started to jerk off with it and came very quickly. I just threw it back on the floor and fell asleep. The next morning I grabbed a pair of her dirty white ankle socks, while sniffing one and jerking off into the other she walked in on me because she needed something in her room. I was just able to hide it so she didn’t see anything, she just said good morning and left her room. This made me cum in her sock right after she closed the door. When I was about to leave I “forgot” something upstairs, so I stole a bra, thong and a pantyhose. Went down and left her house.
Last edited by WO8EQ+ on Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.

WO8EQ+

Post by WO8EQ+ » Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:48 pm

WO8EQ+ wrote:
Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:44 pm
Once I had kind of a sleepover at my cousins place. I slept in her room. She is kinda messy so all of her used underwear was just all over the floor. She is very hot so I got very excited because I was alone in her room. I grabbed one of her panties, started to jerk off with it and came very quickly. I just threw it back on the floor and fell asleep. The next morning I grabbed a pair of her dirty white ankle socks, while sniffing one and jerking off into the other she walked in on me because she needed something in her room. I was just able to hide it so she didn’t see anything, she just said good morning and left her room. This made me cum in her sock right after she closed the door. When I was about to leave I “forgot” something upstairs, so I stole a bra, thong and a pantyhose. Went down and left her house.

WO8EQ+

Post by WO8EQ+ » Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:53 pm

Sorry for posting it twice but it glitched and said I didn’t post it after the 1st time

William bonnie

Post by William bonnie » Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:53 pm

So I have 2 young daughters and a friend who's crazy about young girls, with my perverted mind when he's coming over I get them to put on their dancing costumes and slutty makeup and parade them around in front of him and ask they to do their dance stretches and exercises, he tells me when he gets home he's jerk himself to death thinking about them 😂😂