Choose your favorite asian girl ver. 2

A Place for all kind of conversations, related to the website, cummers introductions, etc.
Hosts pictures / videos which don't fit with the other sections.
Dazx

Re: Choose your favorite asian girl ver. 2

Post by Dazx » Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:38 pm

Randy70 wrote:
Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:49 pm
Damnn that's nice. You're right that she's pretty prideful. She was the valedictorian of her year as well lol
I could imagine Tiffany trying to be the valedictorian sucking off all the teachers to let her get there. She's very proud and wants to show off by doing the speech. She would be in full academic dress just before the assembly rehearsal. The principal stands there on stage with his cock out waiting for her to suck him off. She would crawl on her knees with nothing underneath her academic dress and slightly open to show him her small cleavage. Even in a blowjob she is proud of her skill and makes sure to do it properly and make him cum quick. She licks all the way down and deepthroat with her tongue out. When she tastes his balls, she goes a little deeper until her nose is deep into his pubes and his tip is at the back of her throat, then cupping his balls licks all the sweat clean. Then she'd suck hard with her tongue brushing his shaft when she goes up. Her lips would be wrapped so tightly she can't get passed the tip and while sucking hard and licking it, she'd eventually get it out with a pop. She would repeat this faster every time until she stops letting it out and keepssucking without breathing through her mouth. When she'd feel it start twitching, she focused on the tip. Tongue in the centre, lips around the edges, she'd suck hard to make sure she completely drains his balls. She'd give a sloppy blowjob to end it. His dick would be visibly stretching her cheek as he fucks her mouth before releasing an entire mouthful of cum in her mouth. She'd try talking but spills a few drops dripping down her chin. When she opens her mouth, she has to tilt her head up because it was literally filled to the brim. She tried breathing but it only led her to gargling the cum in her mouth. She was proud and refused to waste it so before trying to regain her breath she swallowed the entire thing, then licked off the drops on the stage. With a pat on the head, the next in line would be the deputy principal/head of education. He'd lift her up and lean her against the podium. Pulling up her clothes, he put his semi hard dick in between her thighs. Tiffany started rubbing them, shaft with her thighs, tip with her hand. When it was fully erect, he bends her over the podium and gives her the choice: ass or pussy. She'd beg to get fucked in the ass so she won't have to get pregnant, but regains her composure as the pridefully student she is and then with her hands, spread her ass cheeks. He would insert his massive dick, bigger than she could handle, and begin fucking. Her tits slam against the podium and the mic amplifies her moans and screams. She tried to act as if it wasn't painful for her but in reality she was on the verge of tears. He fucks harder slapping her ass, and is unrelenting. The pounding echoes through the room with her moans. With 3 fingers, he reaches around and starts finger blasting her. She was so wet it sounded not unlike a shower when he fingered as fast as he could. Without warning, he lets loose up her ass. The bell rings for the period to end and for the proper rehearsal to start. He calls in the students waiting outside for rehearsal while she had about 10 seconds to fix her hair and clothes. For the entirety of the rehearsal she had to clench her ass, partially to subvert the pain but also so the cum won't drip down her legs. By the time she finished her part her socks and the back of her legs were dripping in cum. When she stood from her seat about half an hour later, she made sure to be one of the last and licked off the puddle of cum on the chair. She spent the rest of the day with nothing under her academic dress and with cumsoaked socks

Randy70

Post by Randy70 » Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:59 pm

Haha that's probablt what happened lol but what would you want to do to her?
Attachments
image.png
image.png
image.png

Dazx

Post by Dazx » Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:31 am

Randy70 wrote:
Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:59 pm
Haha that's probablt what happened lol but what would you want to do to her?
I'd follow her onto a packed train/bus. I get right up behind her so that my cock is rubbing her ass. Every time it brakes, I lean forward pressing harder and push her against the walls. As I get close, I smell her hair and neck, and oushing myself against the wall I cup her tits on the way back. I'd molest her, rubbing her ass feeling her tits smelling her neck. If she starts yelling or protesting I'd grip her mouth and make sure she shuts up. She'll miss her stop because my grip on her tits won't loosen, then I'd take my dick out between the zipper and rub under her skirt. I'd slip my dick in between her panties so each time I bump into her it rubs against her pussy and pushes her panties out. When she looks down she sees her panties stretching from being pushed by my cock. Eventually I take her out at the next stop with my cock in between her thighs and a hand covering her mouth. Each step rubs her thighs and clit against my cock and after walking out onto an empty corner of the station, I feel her pussy start dripping. "You're a slut aren't you, getting wet over a stranger molesting you." I reach around the front once she learned to stop screaming, one hand rapidly fingerbanging her with four fingers, another squeezing her nice tits. With my thumb on her clit, each time my fingers entered her it created a very audible wet slapping sound, not unlike dipping your hand in water and quickly slapping the surface. When I feel her start getting close to cumming I stop prompting to slapping her ass and tits instead. After a couple minutes I'd start again, then stop and start. After teasing her for 15 minutes, she started to beg to cum.
"Please just let me cum, please I'm begging you, i akso have somewhere to be so please be quick."
"Bitch, you don't get to leave after you cum, I haven't started with my dick yet."
Her ass was red from the spanking and I decided to make her hump the rim of the bin nearby since it looked fairly clean. She came within 39 seconds of furious humping leaving the sides of the bin a visibly dripping mess. Pulling her by the hair I'd force her to bend over it, dipping her face into the trash (which there's was few so I could put her head inside and she'd still be a couple feet from the nearest rubbish. I pull down her panties and rape her pussy. A nice tight Asian pussy twitching and sensitive from cumming. I'd pummel her, each slap of my thigh sparking the pain in her ass. Her screams were muffled inside the bin. I pounded her pussy with as fast a rhythm as I could. My hands roughly handed her tits and hair. Her muffled moans making me even harder. She orgasmed once again making her sloppy wet pussy even more wet covering my dick and dripping down her legs. Not long after I cum inside giving her a creampie but pulling out slightly to ensure it will drop down her into those white shoes. I'd walk away keeping her panties soaked with her cum and then walked away after tossing her on the floor by the bin leaving her a disheveled cum dripping mess

Randy70

Post by Randy70 » Sat Mar 24, 2018 1:34 pm

Damn that would be hot
Attachments
image.jpeg

Randy70

Post by Randy70 » Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:12 am

Attachments
image.jpeg

Randy70