Degrade/abuse the above girl

Find here another way to expose your favorit girls and bring new ideas to play with their sexy pics!
Leofreak

Re: Degrade/abuse the above girl

Post by Leofreak » Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:11 pm

I would slam my cock into her mouth, making her throat swell with my cock, making her choke and gag every time I push in. My balls slap against her chin, her hands swing trying to push me away, but she cannot stop me. This goes on for quite a while before I finally pull out and shoot thick ropes of cum on her crying face.

Since someone just posted pics without commenting, I'm posting this girl again.
Attachments
ruth06.jpg
ruth06.jpg (243.79 KiB) Viewed 648 times
Ruth02.jpg
ruth08.jpg

Me1712

Post by Me1712 » Fri Mar 30, 2018 4:57 am

I would bend that slut over and fuck her without any mercy while choking her with a scarf. The closer she gets to orgasm the more I choke her for more intensity. I then procede to throat fuck her making her gobble my dick up and lube it up with her spit. I force her to suck and moan on my balls until I explode all over her face.

What about her ?
Attachments
Neethu Chechi 20170728_093414.jpg
Neethu Chechi 20170728_093414.jpg (48.99 KiB) Viewed 636 times
Screenshot_2018-02-07-19-09-46-360~01~01.jpg
Neethu Chechi 20171213_031541.jpg
Neethu Chechi 20171213_031541.jpg (34.3 KiB) Viewed 636 times

aa11bb

Post by aa11bb » Fri Mar 30, 2018 8:33 am

She is out walking on the road back home after a party, there where no cabs, thats why she had to walk alone home in the dark. Eventually, someone in a minibus stops and offers her a ride. She gets in the passenger seat and explains she'll pay for the ride, but she doesn't have any cash on her, so she'll have to use an ATM at the next town to get some cash. The driver says, "There are other ways you can pay us" and chuckles. It's then she notices three other men in the van, all smiling. The driver then turns off the main road, goes about a mile, and stops at an abandoned farm house. The men grab her by the arms and take her inside to a bedroom and start removing her clothes. Once she's naked, she's forced to her knees and while three of the men hold her one takes off his clothes, walks up to her and says, "Suck my cock!" She hesitates and is slapped several times. She realizes she's not going anywhere and reluctantly opens her mouth for the man's semi-rigid erection. He says, "Yes, use those big lips for what they were meant," and the men all laugh. Once the guy's cock is rock hard he changes places with one of the other men and it goes on like this until there are four men with raging hard-ons, ready for action. One guy gets on the floor and the other three place her on top of him, making sure his cock goes into her cunt. She gasps as she's filled like never before. Then two of the guys push her forward until her tits are pressed against the man's chest. Next she hears the sound of someone spitting, feels wetness on her ass, and feels the head of a cock pressing against her asshole. She says, "No, I've never done that!" The men all laugh and one of them says, "Time to learn, bitch!" and she feels the cock slide deeply into her ass. Then the two men whose cocks are buried to the hilt inside her begin their thrusting. Though she's resisting as much as she can, she finally gives in to the sensations she's feeling as she becomes wet. Soon she's flowing heavily as the two cocks piston in and out of her; as one goes in, the other pulls out. Eventually, the guy in her ass lets out a groan and she feels jet after jet of his hot cum shooting deep inside her. This sets off the guy buried in her cunt and she receives another huge load. Both men withdraw their cock and the other two men take their place. She receives two more enormous loads from them and notices the first two men have recovered from fucking her and begin jacking off right in front of her face. She's ordered to lick their heads as they work their hands furiously and almost simultaneously they erupt, sending threads of hot sticky cum all over her face and tits. When they finish, the other two guys do the same thing, adding their loads to the first two. Then she collapses to the floor, cum on her face, tits, and stomach, and leaking out of her ass and pussy. Then men rest for a few moments, then get dressed. She sees them about to leave and says, "What about me?" The driver laughs and replies, "You're alive, you have your clothes. Get dressed and leave when you're ready." The other men laugh and they go out the door. She hears the van start and drive away. She lays her head back down on the floor and weeps until she falls asleep.

Now please give this Sassy and egocentric bitch Hailey a rough story.
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (168.04 KiB) Viewed 624 times
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Yiru66

Post by Yiru66 » Sun Apr 01, 2018 10:12 am

I'd take her to a warehouse where 10 guys would gangrape her, fill her and cover her in cum.
Then when they are done they would take bats, broken bottles anything laying around beat her up until she looses consciousness and then force all that stuff in her holes ruining her forever.

dfgdfg.jpg
dfgdfg.jpg (96.17 KiB) Viewed 571 times

hithere1

Post by hithere1 » Sun Apr 01, 2018 1:37 pm

She won’t be smiling when I have both hands wrapped around her throat choking her while raping her from behind. Then release cum multiple times inside her throat then piss directly into her eyes

how bout my sis?
Attachments
184379.jpg

Yiru66

Post by Yiru66 » Sun Apr 01, 2018 2:37 pm

I'd love to sink my cock slowly far far down her throat, with her eyes looking up at me, watering, face reddening. And just when she thinks I've stopped, I go a few inches further causing her to violently gag.
Then I'd furiously fuck her throat until she's crying and gagging. I'd spit on her face and slap her face. I'd use her tears as lube to fuck her ass.

ghddbbbc.jpg
ghddbbbc.jpg (33.08 KiB) Viewed 543 times

Forumgoer

Post by Forumgoer » Mon Apr 02, 2018 3:41 am

Ill force that bitch to her knees and start slapping my huge cock against her face. While she is crying ill tell her that ill stop when she begs for it. When she finally submits and begs for mercy ill slap her face red and stick my entire cock into her dry asshole. Fuck her violenty until she passes out and then fill her up with a nice load of cum
Attachments
cassidanky_Ba16KRHHNQ5.jpg
Harem: Melissa benoist Dove cameron Peyton list Katherine mcnamera kira kosarin Katie cassidy Merrell twins Caity lotz Christian serratos Janice griffith Megan rain Amy Adams Bayley Jenna Fischer Laura Marano anya taylor joy sasha banks ashley tisdale

Slutslayer94

Post by Slutslayer94 » Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:04 am

I'd lead her away from her friends into a secluded area, then bend her over by a tree but not before tying her arms around it. I'd gag her with her underwear and tell her I was going to break in her asshole. I'd choke her a little bit then shove my cock up her ass till she turned red. Then I'd cum in her ass and leave her there for everyone else to enjoy.
Attachments
2018-04-02 01.00.34.jpg

Slutslayer94

Post by Slutslayer94 » Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:04 am

I'd lead her away from her friends into a secluded area, then bend her over by a tree but not before tying her arms around it. I'd gag her with her underwear and tell her I was going to break in her asshole. I'd choke her a little bit then shove my cock up her ass till she turned red. Then I'd cum in her ass and leave her there for everyone else to enjoy.

Icumforcim

Post by Icumforcim » Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:20 am

Slutslayer94 wrote:
Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:04 am
I’d stalk her on the beach and wait till she falls asleep while tanning. I’ll slowly but surely find a way to steal her bra top from her, and when I get I’ll make sure to jerk off into it and blow my load. Once she wakes up and finds her bra missing, i come back out with her cum soaked bra and offer to hand it to her, but as long as she sucks me off, so she agrees and gets down on her knees like a good little whore and starts sucking my cock till I blow my second load all over her slut face.

Now what about her?
Attachments
B4D3CB87-1089-4746-BF4B-63F9D95DE89E.jpeg
B4D3CB87-1089-4746-BF4B-63F9D95DE89E.jpeg (86.69 KiB) Viewed 482 times
Kik me @cumtributelover97 if you wanna jerk to teens! :)

aa11bb

Post by aa11bb » Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:32 am

Mm she has a cute smile and a sexy look, perfect to take care of my cock.
I will spend an hour using Kelly’s mouth, making sure its a nice and sloppy blowjob. By the end her mascara would be smeared all over her face, making her look like a true whore. I then move onto her ass straight away and fuck her hard, stretching her out - shed scream but i would pound away and unload deep inside her asshole. As cum runs down her asshole towards her cunt, i would make her clean up my dripping cock with her used mouth. Then id leave her on the ground with cum dripping from her ass and lips.
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg (77.24 KiB) Viewed 479 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (72.85 KiB) Viewed 479 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (85.84 KiB) Viewed 479 times

DarkSoul214

Post by DarkSoul214 » Tue Apr 03, 2018 2:31 am

I skullfuck her, cock slap her face, spit on her face, then forcing her hard down until she chokes but won't give her much breathing time and I'll keep repeating having my cock deep in her throat, until I cum, and I cum a huge, creamy loads all over her face and tits and make her swallow every drop and cleaning her face entirely by eating my cum.

What about Georgina? Use her name
Attachments
Screenshot_20180303-010519.png

bigboi987111111

Post by bigboi987111111 » Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:12 am

Slut that deserves nothing but dicks in her holes 24/7
Attachments
IMG0713071.png

DarkSoul214

Post by DarkSoul214 » Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:29 am

Got skipped
Attachments
Screenshot_20180303-010519.png

Cummeme

Post by Cummeme » Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:01 am

I'd slap her in the face as hard as I could then fuck her ass raw while cries for her mommy. Then id pull out and force my cock down her throat and face fuck her hard and fast. I'd then cum on her crying face. then id write "Georgina the Cumdump" on her forehead and post pictures on her Facebook for her family and friends to see.

What about Paloma here
Attachments
Paloma-Kwiatkowski.jpg