Any one wana chat TABOO filth about my MERSEYSIDE NW UK council estate cheap cumslut daughter Megan ? Panty wank meet us

A Place for all kind of conversations, related to the website, cummers introductions, etc.
Hosts pictures / videos which don't fit with the other sections.
ukdaddy

Re: Any one wana chat TABOO filth about my MERSEYSIDE NW UK council estate cheap cumslut daughter Megan ? Panty wank mee

Post by ukdaddy » Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:39 pm

mn1.jpg
mn1.jpg (10.43 KiB) Viewed 555 times
Meg on the left, go to the link in my previous post to chat NOW

ukdaddy

Re: Any one wana chat TABOO filth about my MERSEYSIDE NW UK council estate cheap cumslut daughter Megan ? Panty wank mee

Post by ukdaddy » Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:42 pm

https://tlk.io/megan go there NOW to tell me filthy TABOO detailed dirt about my Widnes NW UK council estate cumslut child Megan . No password needed. Or email [email protected] Im wearing her tiny lil slutty knickers right now and i love tales of her yng cuckolding and insulting n shaming me as she sluts to local old men and enjoys dog cum in pissy stinking mens public toilets , scruffy alleyways and local park ;) help me spunk stain them please. I also enjoy sharing her knickers at panty wank meets .

ukdaddy

Post by ukdaddy » Sat Apr 07, 2018 7:33 pm

https://tlk.io/megan go there NOW to tell me filthy TABOO detailed dirt about my Widnes NW UK council estate cumslut daughter

ukdaddy

Post by ukdaddy » Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:27 pm

IN the tlk.io room in the nxt 5 mins -- chat there u bunch of pervs :)

ukdaddy

Post by ukdaddy » Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:41 pm

Any one ,, chatting live now - www.tlk.io/megan

isontknow141

Post by isontknow141 » Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:38 pm

We in right now talking about her.

isontknow141

Post by isontknow141 » Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:05 pm

We are talking now at talk.io/Megan. Come join. He is sick and twisted he's in his daguhtera thong. Come chat

ukdaddy

Post by ukdaddy » Mon May 07, 2018 4:38 am

Chatting now , please tell me filthy tales . see Tue link

northwestmaleuk

Post by northwestmaleuk » Mon May 07, 2018 5:25 am

Daddyuk wrote:
Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:10 pm
I'm a sick fuck wanker perverse excuse of a dad to my cheap council estate cumdump slut daughter Megan , here in Merseyside new UK and for years now inc right now I wear n wank in her underwear school uniform.legginsg socks etc , also share them with others. I love being told detailed taboo dirt , tales n fantasises of Meg with oldmen n even dog cocks n of Megan insulting g shaming n sisaying , cuckldi g me m.mm. ,
I also love panty wank meets letti g u use her things with me or I'll even wank u off using g them.of suck u off thru her lil slaggy knickers as u tell me filth of hego to -
https://tlk.io/megan NOW

I share pics of her her underwear n fakes with them.who tell me hot detailed filth n good tales
Damn, I'd love to be able to wank into them ;)