Erotic Celebrity Deathmatch Type Fight Between These Two Hot Waitress Bimbos

A Place for all kind of conversations, related to the website, cummers introductions, etc.
Hosts pictures / videos which don't fit with the other sections.
kingcharles

Erotic Celebrity Deathmatch Type Fight Between These Two Hot Waitress Bimbos

Post by kingcharles » Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:56 am

Black girls name is Melanie. White girl is cortney. Tell me your celebrity deathmatch type story involving both bimbos and decide who deserves to win in the end.
Attachments
F2956B57-3D9F-4D64-BA91-B42A826B57B8.jpeg
F2956B57-3D9F-4D64-BA91-B42A826B57B8.jpeg (79.62 KiB) Viewed 246 times

kingcharles

Re: Erotic Celebrity Deathmatch Type Fight Between These Two Hot Waitress Bimbos

Post by kingcharles » Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:26 am

Ok so Melanie and cortney want to settle who’s the sexiest bimbo of a waitress once and for all! Both girls sell out Madison square garden and line their corners. Cortneys purple bikini gets the crowd hard and roaring from being so horny. Melanie appeals to the “good girl crowd” and the blacks can’t get enough of her as well! The ring is lined with straws, cocaine, bicycle pumps and cans of compressed air. The bell dings!

Melanie: Nice swimsuit cortney. It’s a shame it had to be worn by a gross boobed bitch of a white woman.

Cortney: oh yeah?

Melanie: yeah!

Cortney: well at least I didn’t wear camouflage like you. I want to give something for the boys to see.

Cortney wiggles her chest shaking and jiggling her enormous breasts and sends the crowd into a frenzy!

Melanie shakes with anger and charges at cortney!

Cortney slaps her into face with her huge melons and sends Melanie face first into the floor rendering her unconscious!

Cortney: oh does little miss ting tits need a pick me up?

Cortney marches to the rope and grabs a huge straw and shoved an eight ball into it.

She pulls back Melanie’s underwear and shoved it in her ass!

Cortneys blows it all in!

She repeats the process twice more!

Than on the fourth attempt Melanie farts all the coke into cortneys mouth unexpectedly!

Cortneys stands up and can’t stop coughing and choking!

Melanie: Thanks for the pick me up cortney! What’s wrong go down the wrong pipe?

As Melanie is talking she walks behind cortney with two compressed air canisters and attached them to the dual needle bicycle pump in the corner of the ring!

Melanie: you know what cortney you’re right. Your boobs are growing on me. Let me show you by how much!

Melanie grabs each bike pump needle driving them each into cortneys breasts!

Melanie (being the stupid bitch she is) looks at the bike pump and can’t figure out how to work it.

Melanie: Now how do I work this again?

Cortney finally stops coughing as Melanie leans in close to her boobs to view the pump needles.

Cortney: here let me show you!

Cortney slams Melanie in between her boobs, turns her around in a 180 degree rotation and grabs Melanie’s arms as she’s stunned and puts both of their hands on the pump!

Cortneys proceeds to pump her boobs with Melanie’s head in between them causing them to grow!!!!

The crowd is so horny that every man is officially jacking off in their seats or while standing!

Cortney pumps and pumps and pumps until her boobs engulf Melanie’s head!

Cortney: Most guys would die for this! Here let me show you!

Cortneys massive boobs seperatebon their own revealing Melanie’s head and then she causes them to collide on either side of Melanie’s head causing it to explode all over the crowd!

Cortney is the winner!

Ding Ding Ding!

kingcharles

Re: Erotic Celebrity Deathmatch Type Fight Between These Two Hot Waitress Bimbos

Post by kingcharles » Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:17 am

Tell me your stories or what you thought of mine :)

Gettinhard

Post by Gettinhard » Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:39 am

Holy fuck that story was fun! Go cortney!!!’

Gettinhard

Post by Gettinhard » Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:43 am

Kik technogirls

Gettinhard

Post by Gettinhard » Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:14 am

Kik technogirls for celebrity deathmatch chats or roleplay

Gettinhard

Post by Gettinhard » Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:04 am

Kik technogirls