Most perverted thing you have done

A Place for all kind of conversations, related to the website, cummers introductions, etc.
Hosts pictures / videos which don't fit with the other sections.
Maniwis

Re: Most perverted thing you have done

Post by Maniwis » Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:21 pm

Tribute yng teens for another guys and let them tribute my girls

scottwright301

Post by scottwright301 » Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:22 pm

Getting my sister pregnant

Popeye10s

Post by Popeye10s » Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:42 pm

scottwright301 wrote:
Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:22 pm
Getting my sister pregnant
Wish I could do that with my cousin

181wtf818

Post by 181wtf818 » Thu Jul 05, 2018 2:09 am

I invited my daughter and her friend over to 4th of July. They brought the friend's bf along and I had also invited a female co-worker of mine. The "party" was at my place. Nothing special just smoked some meat, toasted some buns, and roasted some veg. I started cooking about an hour before company arrived. I came up with a nice plan where my co-worker needed a ride so i asked my daughter to pick her up, which she was happy to do. I knew my friend would let me know once my daughter arrived there which would mean i have about 20 minutes left.

I took that opportunity to cum twice in what was left of the glaze I was using for the country ribs and then brushed it on all of them except the ones i knew i would be eating (I always eat the mis-shapen bits so that my company get the best looking food, pro tip). To be honest I really couldn't tell a difference looking at them which i guess is the point. It was exciting to hang out with 3 cute girls and watch them eat my cum to celebrate their freedom even though it did also mean some dude was there too which was weird. Either way i had a good time. After we ate the 5 of us took some time to swim before it started getting dark. My friend and my daughter's two friends all brought their swim wear but my daughter used hers that she keeps here which means after i sent them all away (I got work in the morning so i had a good excuse) I got to have some fun with her worn bikini bottoms.

That was about an hour ago and as far as i know they are gathered at a park watching fire works while i sit here and confess to perverts online that they all just ate my cum and then i sniffed and licked the crotch of my daughters swim suit. Good times lol.

kong57

Post by kong57 » Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:45 am

181wtf818 wrote:
Thu Jul 05, 2018 2:09 am
I invited my daughter and her friend over to 4th of July. They brought the friend's bf along and I had also invited a female co-worker of mine. The "party" was at my place. Nothing special just smoked some meat, toasted some buns, and roasted some veg. I started cooking about an hour before company arrived. I came up with a nice plan where my co-worker needed a ride so i asked my daughter to pick her up, which she was happy to do. I knew my friend would let me know once my daughter arrived there which would mean i have about 20 minutes left.

I took that opportunity to cum twice in what was left of the glaze I was using for the country ribs and then brushed it on all of them except the ones i knew i would be eating (I always eat the mis-shapen bits so that my company get the best looking food, pro tip). To be honest I really couldn't tell a difference looking at them which i guess is the point. It was exciting to hang out with 3 cute girls and watch them eat my cum to celebrate their freedom even though it did also mean some dude was there too which was weird. Either way i had a good time. After we ate the 5 of us took some time to swim before it started getting dark. My friend and my daughter's two friends all brought their swim wear but my daughter used hers that she keeps here which means after i sent them all away (I got work in the morning so i had a good excuse) I got to have some fun with her worn bikini bottoms.

That was about an hour ago and as far as i know they are gathered at a park watching fire works while i sit here and confess to perverts online that they all just ate my cum and then i sniffed and licked the crotch of my daughters swim suit. Good times lol.
Woah!
Pics?!
Formally Kong56
Rebranded 18+ only. If you ask, I will not respond.

Mr10000

Post by Mr10000 » Thu Jul 05, 2018 12:22 pm

Ive been perving on my sis for many years now. Shes 4 years younger than me and I started with her when we were in our teens. Started off pretty innocent since me n her used to be pretty close ,always hanging out and stuff.
When she started to develope, i got more n more obsessed with her tits, which ended up with me peeking on her one day after she stepped out of the shower😂.
Was pretty easy since the bathroom at our parents house, was right next to my room.
i snuck up to the keyhole when i could hear my sister shutting off the water and when i peeked and what i saw, basically changed my life 😜.
From then on, she went from being my sweet sister to becoming a hot sexual object. Forbidden yet so exhilarating . She still is to this day eventhough i am in a relationship and have great gf.
I jerk to my sisters pics ( regulars, fakes ive made, ), jerk with her underwear (stolen) and have from time to time blasted in her lotions n shampos. Couple of years ago i was lucky to find a bunch of nudies her bf took of her........add me on SKYPE : Hard4sis1975
😛😛😛😛l
Mr10000

justforkicks69

Post by justforkicks69 » Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:28 pm

Recently, a 26 year old, married for only one year, has a very young daughter with her husband. He is out of work. She is very unhappy with him. Invited her down to my boat. Told her of my interest in fucking married women, she wore her ring. She called her husband. I was quietly pumping my cock in and out of her married pussy, while they spoke, he was telling her how he hung up some framed pictures in their new home, how he loved her, she thanked him, asked how the baby was and told him she loved him, as i just fucked away, came so hard in her as they exchanged another I love you.

justforkicks69

Post by justforkicks69 » Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:30 pm

The 26 yo...thanks for lending me your wife
Attachments
InkedInkedScreenshot_20180125-135203aa_LIv.jpg
FullSizeR3.jpg

tazmanles

Post by tazmanles » Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:15 pm

When I was 15 me and my 13 yo cousin were in the same school and would come to my house for lunch. Sometimes we used to wrestle as she was a bit of a tomboy. This one time I grabbed her pushing her to the ground as she fell the buttons on her white schoool blouse popped open exposing her white cotton bra containing her round little tits. I fell on top of her pinning her arms down asking her to give up as usual but I couldn't take my eyes of her a cup tits especially as her nipples were now pushing against the bra. I couldn't help myself and I put my hand under the bra and started to rub her nipple, she resisted at first but then pulled up her bra and let me play with both her tiny tits. My little cock was rock hard at this point and was pressing against her thigh. She rolled me onto my back and started to stroke my cock, she said it was the first time she had done anything but soon had me cumming all over her tits.

From that day one lunch times were more fun.
Has a fun time with her and little sis on holiday later that year...pvt me for more about that.

tazmanles

Post by tazmanles » Sun Jul 08, 2018 8:57 pm

My cousin her daughter
Attachments
20689660_10155357104596223_290591570643665044_o.jpg

ArisaW

Post by ArisaW » Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:48 am

I have 3 sisters I would love to fuck.

The oldest one (age 28) came over to visit me and she was wearing loose clothing with no bra because I could see her perky nipples through her shirt. We ate food and everything then we both settled down on watching a movie in the dark and I told her I have to use the bathroom since I was rock hard staring at her nipples for the whole dinner. At my house I have an indoor balcony above the living room and above the couch that my sister was lying on. I quickly went upstairs, and sat on the balcony jerking off naked above my sister without her knowing. After a few minutes I came right above her that was about 5 feet above! About 30 minutes later, she fell asleep and I approached her and lifted her shirt up, feeling her nipples and pussy, slid my cock in her hands and lips and came on her tits. She woke up knowing nothing.

Next sister (age 27), she was out of town and I had to take care of her house. I quickly started a copp thread about this and what I should do. While she was out of state, I jerked off onto all her panties, socks, and bras. Came in every single underwear I could find. Rubbed my cock on her hats, tshirts and makeup. I also came on her toothbrush, lotion, soap, and on her pillow. Another story was when we went on a vacation and we shared a room together, she needed to change in the near the bed area and I was on my computer turned away, while she took her shirt and bra off, I saw the reflection of it through my computer screen. Her nipples were hard and perky and that made me rock hard in front of her.

Last and youngest sister (age 22). The family would go on cruises and my sister would share a room and I would share with my parents. Whenever they all left I would sneak into my sisters room and jerk off into her panties and makeup. When we were both young she was a tomboyish person, we would wrestle and I would purposely squeeze her tits and they were soft and full since she was around 17. I knew she liked it even though she playfully be embarrassed and try and run away and I would get rock hard. We never carried that on sadly.
Attachments
8274672820059683729.jpg
Oldest on the left, youngest to the right.
Last edited by ArisaW on Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Alfredguy

Post by Alfredguy » Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:51 am

ArisaW wrote:
Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:48 am
I have 3 sisters I would love to fuck.

The oldest one (age 28) came over to visit me and she was wearing loose clothing with no bra because I could see her perky nipples through her shirt. We ate food and everything then we both settled down on watching a movie in the dark and I told her I have to use the bathroom since I was rock hard staring at her nipples for the whole dinner. At my house I have an indoor balcony above the living room and above the couch that my sister was lying on. I quickly went upstairs, and sat on the balcony jerking off naked above my sister without her knowing. After a few minutes I came right above her that was about 5 feet above! About 30 minutes later, she fell asleep and I approached her and lifted her shirt up, feeling her nipples and pussy, slid my cock in her hands and lips and came on her tits. She woke up knowing nothing.

Next sister (age 27), she was out of town and I had to take care of her house. I quickly started a copp thread about this and what I should do. While she was out of state, I jerked off onto all her panties, socks, and bras. Came in every single underwear I could find. Rubbed my cock on her hats, tshirts and makeup. I also came on her toothbrush, lotion, soap, and on her pillow. Another story was when we went on a vacation and we shared a room together, she needed to change in the near the bed area and I was on my computer turned away, while she took her shirt and bra off, I saw the reflection of it through my computer screen. Her nipples were hard and perky and that made me rock hard in front of her.

Last and youngest sister (age 22). The family would go on cruises and my sister would share a room and I would share with my parents. Whenever they all left I would sneak into my sisters room and jerk off into her panties and makeup. When we were both young she was a tomboyish person, we would wrestle and I would purposely squeeze her tits and they were soft and full since she was around 17. I knew she liked it even though she playfully be embarrassed and try and run away and I would get rock hard. We never carried that on sadly.
Id love to trade panty pics with you my kik is alfredguy123

Jcter88

Post by Jcter88 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:26 pm

Please post the pic of the owner. Did she use it? Very hot. 👍

whoknowswhy213

Post by whoknowswhy213 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:48 pm

nothing really to bad just exposing girls i know to other guys on here and watch them jerk off to their pics gets me hard everytime

fakecumongirls

Post by fakecumongirls » Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:40 am

Being on this site😂